On the Breath of the Wind - Wind Waker Project - Breaking News: SkyRiderX Co-Director!!!!

Swifthom

I did have an unusable WIP for Molgera a while ago but I would love it.

And Forsaken Fortress was originally on my must have tracks so definitely.

If you think you can do a fast turnaround over Summer that would be awesome :razz: That's great news, look forward to hearing from you.

I did have an unusable WIP for Molgera a while ago but I would love it.

And Forsaken Fortress was originally on my must have tracks so definitely.

If you think you can do a fast turnaround over Summer that would be awesome :razz: That's great news, look forward to hearing from you.

Ahhhhhhhfkdodosksmdmf

I don't wanna over extend myself (as I'm really prone to doing), so I'm just gonna say that if I have any free time at all I might pick Molgera up. No promises tho

No problem - I'm happy with the current set list, delighted to see someone was offering a potential extra track and ecstatic to hear you discussing a second.

:razz:

Just so everyone knows the current track list (although being able to slot in Forsaken Fortress at 6 and Molgera at 15 would make this near complete).

0. Title - Tom Swift - Final wav

1. The Legendary Hero - Pokemoneinstien - Final Wav

2. Outset Island - Argle - Final wav

3. Aryll's Theme - Mark Jackson - Final Wav

4. Grandma's Song - TheRex - Final Wav

5. Pirate Theme - Skyrider X - First WIP

6. Cursed Ocean - Tom Swift, Asterlius, TheShaggyFreak - Final Wav

7. Dragon Roost - TheRex - Final Wav

8. Forest Haven - Skyrider X - Final Wav

9. Ocean - Rozovian - Final Wav

10. Hyrule Castle - Amphibious - Final Wav

11. Legendary Hero - Argle - Final wav

12. Ocean - Tuberz McGee - 90% done

13. Miniboss theme - Skyrider X - Final Wav

14. Jalhalla - Chernabogue - Final wav

15. Final Battle - Tom Swift - Final wav

16. Farewell Hyrule King A - Tom Swift - Final wav

17. Farewell Hyrule King B - Mark of Two - Final wav

18. Staff Credits - Tom Swift, Mangaman, Mark Jackson, Pixelpanic - 90% done

Edited by Swifthom

• 1 month later...

Dear all, sorry to bump this thread but I'll be away from a computer from thursday until the 1st of September.

If anyone wants me to look at a WIP or have a final run through of something before I go please get in touch now. Otherwise can everyone work towards getting something in for the end of the month

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

No, the project is not dead. It's very NEARLY done. Progress updates on first post.

I'm still waiting for the same tracks I was waiting for in October. 8)

A few people have approached me asking if we're still accepting new WIPS. If the song is pretty much complete and you'd like to put it in we'd love to have it but right now I just want to begin mastering what we have.

Edited by Swifthom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just come back from a fortnight in India. Had a track from Tuberz I need to listen to tomorrow...

Anyone with any outstanding work - can you get it to me in the next 2 weeks? If you are I contacted you around Christmas. I need to contact Argle about mastering, start transfering tracks over, and then we're shockingly close to being done.

Skyrder - have you got the final version of the Pirates song ready yet? Think you can get it ready in 2 weeks?

Tom

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear all

Just to let everyone know where we are with the delay.

I have Tuberz and Skyrider's tracks, which were the two I was holding out for, however I have lost touch with Argle who had kindly offered to help master the tracks together.

If your out there Argle I'm sorry it's taken so long to get them all together but there were some I had to hold out for. If not we may need someone else's assistance to help put this together

Tom

Update: Contact re-established.

Edited by Swifthom

• 1 month later...

Ok, I want to apologize for holding up this project.  It's my fault not Swifthom's.  I've just have too much real life stuff in the last year to do music or really be involved here much.  I'm moving mid-June, once I do I'm pretty sure I'll have a lot more free time on my hands.  Just wanted to drop in and do some 'splaining.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Bly

We have all the WIPS for this project and I'm waiting on Argle for mastering.

I haven't heard anything from him for a while - if anyone has let me know  ;-)

If he stays MIA we may need to recruit someone else who can help finish production so we can release this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

I think we have wavs of all the tracks although Argle was going to work on his further. Also the plan was for them to be mastered and we'd discuss whether OC Remix would be interested in hosting (whether as an official album or just presenting like the CID album last year was) or if we'd have to host it elsewhere (which I can do if necessary).

Unfortunately I have no sound software any more and have lost most of my kit due to various work issues / moving house. I still have all the files.

Skyrider / anyone else - if you are able to help me get these files mastered and start conversations with OC Remix about how we finish this I'd be happy to direct message you with more details.

I think we have 15 or so VERY strong tracks, and some additional really good but not quite as strong tracks I'd present as almost 'extra' or WIP tracks (think disc 3 of the Sonic Project Chaos album).