On the Breath of the Wind - Wind Waker Project - Breaking News: SkyRiderX Co-Director!!!!

Swifthom

Ok guys! Big Update!!!

I'll be stepping up to the plate and becoming a Co-Director for this album as well as tackling the final mixing and mastering tasks! This will be my first time doing something like this especially on this scale but I'll give it my best shot! We will see a release for this wonderful album soon! I may message certain artists to ask for certain things or advise on some clean up for their tracks so watch your inbox! 

Thank you and look forward to further updates!

On 6/25/2016 at 4:18 PM, SkyRiderX said:

@djpretzel  I've been brainstorming new names however with Swift being rather unresponsive at times, it makes it difficult for an official change. 

Also I've almost finished the mixing/mastering for the tracks to be submitted for Official Status but again I'm waiting on Swift for the clear to submit.

Few ideas:

• "I'm On a Boat!" (okay lolz... but not terrible)
  • "The Young Man and the Sea" (play on Hemingway)
  • "King of Red Lions" (obvious, but that doesn't make it bad)
  • "After the Flood"
  • "Songs of the Great Sea" (also obvious, but pretty intuitive... perhaps my favorite)
  • "Sailing" (minimalist, keep-it-simple option)

16 hours ago, TheChargingRhino said:

Hey-I got the intro done. No one has posted a midi ANYWHERE of it, so I had to do it by ear. Sounds okay, in my opinion...I also know how to pitch bend in FL (simply select slide up and then shorten/lengthen note to said desire). How do you down bend, though? Since there's no "slide down" option? 

Awesome to hear you're making progress @TheChargingRhino! I also have the previous unfinished version if you'd like to take a listen. Any questions about FL can most likely be answered over at the Workshop part of the forum for Music Comp&Production. 

6 minutes ago, SkyRiderX said:

Awesome to hear you're making progress @TheChargingRhino! I also have the previous unfinished version if you'd like to take a listen. Any questions about FL can most likely be answered over at the Workshop part of the forum for Music Comp&Production. 

An unfinished version? Did you make it? If you did, can I merge the intro that I made plus the unfinished version and "finish it?" 

2 minutes ago, SkyRiderX said:

As for the name change, the theme for the album was the tale of the Hero of Time being passed down "On the Breath of the Wind". Thanks to everyone for their suggestions! Some of them fit quite well actually. I was thinking something along the lines of "Whispers on the Waves"

Prefect.