BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II - History

The Joker

Someday... Someday they'll release software that'll allow you to make music from your mind. Then I'll be able to join the hallowed halls of projects like this.

Until then, I'll just have to weep at my lack of skills. WEEP.

... But seriously, good luck, you guys. If it's anything like the last one, it will blow away minds and expectations.

Not yet, but you can expect one soon.

A note to all mixers on the album: Please register at the KNGI forums, so you can post your WIPs there. That way everyone can give you feedback. This will help your mix improve and we will also discuss private project related stuff there from time to time.

It's here: http://kngi.org/phpbb3

If you're already registered there, but don't have access to the BadAss 2 section, give me a PM and I'll give you the needed access.

Gonna contact everyone invidually, but wanted to let everyone know the first wip check in date is February 20. At the very least for eveyone that has a wip in the works, we expect at that you'd have a solid idea for what the track is going to be & be well into production. For those who have yet to submit a wip, get me something! If you can't make it for any reason, let me or pu_freak know in advance!

I'm a bit disappointed personally. I was completely expecting Kuja to be on this list from FF IX. He had a far superior villain theme compared to Ultimecia, which I was frankly surprised made it on the first album. So I had high hopes Kuja would show up here, but alas one of my favorite tracks from FF IX is still going to go unremixed. *sigh* And I'm not just talking about his standard theme played throughout the game, but that mixed with his final battle music at the end. Dark Messenger or something. A mix of the two would be perfect for this album.

I'm a bit disappointed personally. I was completely expecting Kuja to be on this list from FF IX. He had a far superior villain theme compared to Ultimecia, which I was frankly surprised made it on the first album. So I had high hopes Kuja would show up here, but alas one of my favorite tracks from FF IX is still going to go unremixed. *sigh* And I'm not just talking about his standard theme played throughout the game, but that mixed with his final battle music at the end. Dark Messenger or something. A mix of the two would be perfect for this album.

Just throwing in the idea is a good first step ;)

EDIT: I just posted my track at KNGI ^_^

Edited by DaMonz

If he isn't represented here, he will be more than covered on the FF9 project.

Well I think you're the first person that wants more Final Fantasy mixes on the album ;)

• 2 weeks later...