BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II - History

The Joker

• 2 weeks later...
Everyone who wants to help on the Sturm track should go here: http://www.kngi.org/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1168 :)

If you don't mind a non-remixer pitching in, I'd like to help. Should we accompany only the "are you"s from the second half of the clip, or all of it? Will the "yeah"s go after the latter two? This is my guess about what you're asking for, but please correct me if I'm wrong:

Are you bad-ass? Are you bad-ass? Are you? (Yeah!) Are you? (Yeah!)

• 3 weeks later...
If you don't mind a non-remixer pitching in, I'd like to help. Should we accompany only the "are you"s from the second half of the clip, or all of it? Will the "yeah"s go after the latter two? This is my guess about what you're asking for, but please correct me if I'm wrong:

Are you bad-ass? Are you bad-ass? Are you? (Yeah!) Are you? (Yeah!)

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in the last mastering corrections and I really don't want to go back to mixing stage, my project is a true musical nightmare. Sorry. :???:

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in the last mastering corrections and I really don't want to go back to mixing stage, my project is a true musical nightmare. Sorry. :???:

No problem; I totally understand. It's too bad, though - I finally found the time to record a little batch of shouted and growled vocals today, and didn't see your reply until afterward, haha. Should have thrown those together sooner... :oops: Oh well.

In case you're curious, or have need of some vocals another time, feel free to take a listen anyway: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/187120/OCR/areyoubadass-vocals-siemova.zip I'm not much of a musician proper, but after years of freeloading I'd be happy to contribute to the community however I can.

Anyway, yeah, I have no doubt the track - and the project as a whole - will be awesome. Thanks, guys, for putting your time, energy, and even money on the line for our listening pleasure!

Alright, guyses! So, after some consideration me & pu_freak have decided to set a cut off date for Volume 2. December 1st. I'll send out some pm's & emails to let everyone know.

Again, December first is the Volume 2 cutoff date, if you want a track on this volume, then have it done, or damn near done by then.

Thirdly, pu_freak is set up for tentative 3 volume. I'm gonna graciously bow out after this Volume is done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry but my schedule is just too stuffed to possible do 3 songs for this in the amount of time that is left. If it's possible to still do them I will take a crack at it, but at the moment I am going to say it is much more likely that I'll just be able to do 1 of them.

The 1 I am choosing to continue with is... Great Mighty Poo.

This is the first time I am "dropping a track" from an ocr album and it's 2 songs so... :cry: yeah I feel bad

I'm really sorry but my schedule is just too stuffed to possible do 3 songs for this in the amount of time that is left. If it's possible to still do them I will take a crack at it, but at the moment I am going to say it is much more likely that I'll just be able to do 1 of them.

This is the first time I am "dropping a track" from an ocr album and it's 2 songs so... :cry: yeah I feel bad

Just make sure it's friggin Bad in the Ass! If you do that, all is forgiven!

I guess you already got some work to do for BadAss 3 then ;)

Just make sure it's friggin Bad in the Ass! If you do that, all is forgiven!

Oh it will DEFINE bad in the butt. It'll hopefully be so good you will want to use it to represent the album when the time comes. I am inspired by Devin Townsend (Deconstruction) and Mirrorthrone for this poopy song so it should come out so bad butt that people won't realize it's comedy!

As for bad butt volume 3... well I guess that's possible... I don't know how interested I'd be in continuing the bad butt series without The Joker here :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Brandon, given the incredible amount of time and effort it no doubt takes to make these tracks, I completely understand, man.

BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE PLEASE PICK UP ETERNITY. It is comedically hair-metal as hell. Damn, times like these I wish I was musically learned/gifted. XP

Still looking forward to this, regardless, guys.