BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II - History

The Joker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my poop for this album is going to be so incredibly meaty and delicious. You are all going to love it. Thanks to the Joker

EDIT:

It's actually called Poop

It's going to have elements of Comedy for sure, but it will present more as a type of "stage play" than straight comedy. If I can pull off the vocals the way I have in mind, it should also sound quite serious and frankly, rad. Dialogue portions have been performed by a "secret guest" who will remain, for all time, secret. SECRET. It is symphonic metal in drop A tuning, but like I said, the arrangement is more like a stage play, sort of operatic, and there are mood changes and a tempo fluctuation that shows this. If it used multiple sources I think the judges would be all like "Medley-itis! You can't have transitions like this!!" but hopefully it should be fine & they will most-likely understand the stage play aspect of it. :-)

I think that's all I should share as a "preview". The guitars I re-amped are possibly some of the best sounding I've achieved so far and they fit the soundscape perfectly. It's not an overly flashy performance, but it's heavy and appropriate. The orchestra makes it seem complex, as it is probably more fleshed out. The drums sound CLOSE but not too close to Kataklysm's drum sound, so a damn strong kickdrum (or click drum as some say)

I don't know if it's a secret, but I'm going to be making an OCR website for the project. I just need to receive all of the necessary assets for it such as art and text.

Aaaaaand I've said too much.

:whatevaa:

;-) ;-)

Edited by Brandon Strader

• 2 weeks later...
my poop for this album is going to be so incredibly meaty and delicious. You are all going to love it. Thanks to the Joker

EDIT:

It's actually called Poop

It's going to have elements of Comedy for sure, but it will present more as a type of "stage play" than straight comedy. If I can pull off the vocals the way I have in mind, it should also sound quite serious and frankly, rad. Dialogue portions have been performed by a "secret guest" who will remain, for all time, secret. SECRET. It is symphonic metal in drop A tuning, but like I said, the arrangement is more like a stage play, sort of operatic, and there are mood changes and a tempo fluctuation that shows this. If it used multiple sources I think the judges would be all like "Medley-itis! You can't have transitions like this!!" but hopefully it should be fine & they will most-likely understand the stage play aspect of it. :-)

I think that's all I should share as a "preview". The guitars I re-amped are possibly some of the best sounding I've achieved so far and they fit the soundscape perfectly. It's not an overly flashy performance, but it's heavy and appropriate. The orchestra makes it seem complex, as it is probably more fleshed out. The drums sound CLOSE but not too close to Kataklysm's drum sound, so a damn strong kickdrum (or click drum as some say)

I don't know if it's a secret, but I'm going to be making an OCR website for the project. I just need to receive all of the necessary assets for it such as art and text.

Aaaaaand I've said too much.

:whatevaa:

;-) ;-)

I think after I hear this stuff I'll bother you with lot of questions...

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry about that.

DKC3's megacollab is just "4-07 Spanish Jitters (Jungle Jitter GBA) [David Wise feat. Robin Beanland, OC ReMixers].mp3"

Yeah, VotL had "4-09 bLiNd, Fishy, pixietricks, Sixto Sounds, Steffan Andrews, Suzumebachi, tefnek - Black Wing Metamorphosis (One-Winged Angel).mp3" but still.

I'm sure they'll figure something out there.