Super Stick Golf

Level 99

http://wblackall.bandcamp.com/album/super-stick-golf-original-soundtrack

Really fun game for iOS that is like NBA Jam (powerups) meets Worms (perspective/style) and is about golf. The soundtrack for the new levels in this version is really really good.

I'd love to hear any of them done, but The Woods and Double Rainbow stand out. Major challenge to anyone: do something with Moon Base (its in 7/4).

Wow, this whole soundtrack is fantastic. Most of these songs are ripe for remixing; New Lofstrom in particular is begging for a ragtime piano version (heck, Cloud City too). If I had the piano skills I'd totally make that happen.

Also bought the game; at 99 cents even a passable golf game with this music would be worth it.

Edited by Drakken

Hey guys, I'm the composer. I really appreciate the kind words about the soundtrack, and I'd be honored if some of them got remixed!
I've checked out your website too, you are a fucking genius. :razz:

(I'd totally hit Funkier Town with some rhodes, sax, analogue kit and a slap bass. I'm doing this when I have time.)

Edited by PROTO·DOME

Nice work, man!

I think I'm up for the challenge for Moon Base, which is a completely badass tune, by the way. It screams DnB to me. We'll see how things go over my coming winter break.

edit: OK, now that I've listened to the whole soundtrack, um... WOW. Hell of a job...

DOUBLE EDIT: Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, we went to the same college at the same time, hah, although I wasn't a music major (shoulda been, but not talented enough for Jacobs or interested in music much when I applied for IU). I know another music ed major, Seth Davis (albeit, he's class of 2012...). Maybe you know him? Alex McNeilly, Max Grafe, Maxfield Wollam-Fischer, Joe McIlvain... any of those names ring any bells?

WOULD BE CRAZY IF WE KNEW THE SAME PEOPLE

Edited by ectogemia

Wow that is sooo weird. Unfortunately I don't recognize any of those names. I'm sure we know some of the same people. We must! What was your major?

Thanks a lot for all the compliments on the soundtrack. And please, go ahead and remix it. I'd love to hear what you do!

Wow that is sooo weird. Unfortunately I don't recognize any of those names. I'm sure we know some of the same people. We must! What was your major?

Thanks a lot for all the compliments on the soundtrack. And please, go ahead and remix it. I'd love to hear what you do!

I was a biology major, so that's no help here. I know a lot of music majors because I'm interested in music (surprise) and I lived in Forest for 2 years where a ton of music majors also lived. That said, the music school was, oh, really ridiculously big for a music school and for one of its caliber, so we may well not have known any common people.

Hmmm, Patrick Thomas? Ashley Nero? Hah, surely we had some of the same professors at the very least, despite the fact I only took a couple or 3 music classes. I bet you took K361 Introduction to MIDI and Computer Music w/ John Gibson or Alicyn Warren. Bad times in there, bad times. Digital Performer was the required DAW... wtf... awful program.

• 1 year later...