Pushmo

ocre

This is a cute little puzzle game that involves pushing and pulling blocks in order to ascend different 'Pushmos'(basically pixel grids). The levels get tougher (and larger) and new gameplay elements are added, such as color-coded ladders and buttons that push out a section of blocks. You can even edit your own puzzles and share them with friends via QR code (there are some cool ones being shared on NeoGAF already). Available now for $6.99. Made by Intelligent Systems - the same people who gave us all the Paper Mario, Fire Emblem and Advance Wars games. Hecka good development house.

Anyway,I've played through about 50 puzzles(the game sports over 200 and has room for several custom-made puzzles) and am having fun with the game. The music and art are charming. The gameplay is pretty basic but it's very satisfying figuring out a tough puzzle. The game starts off very simple with the tutorial stages but it gets better. I recommend the game for anyone who wants something quick and rewarding to play on their 3DS.

-

-NeoGAF thread with various custom puzzles(may need to upgrade your Pushmo Building tool in-game)

Get pumped!

It wouldn't let me try your triforce puzzle! D: It said it was too advance for me...

Yeah, you have to progress through the main puzzles in order to unlock bigger puzzles in the building tool. Will def be trying out your puzzle.

I've just gotten through some of the most enjoyable puzzles yet (the 'Nintendo Murals'; they even have more chiptuney NES-sounding music for the stage and when you clear the puzzles for this set). Aquamentus had me stumped for a while but I finally figured it out. Who would've thought climbing up a Goomba sprite would be so much fun.

Great puzzles guys! Unfortunately, I can't download any of them to play because the old man says i need to power up my studio. I guess playing the game longer does that?

In any case, i'm downloading these images to a folder so I don't have to go looking for them. Credit will be given, even though i'm not going to be sharing.

• 3 weeks later...
Can't wait. I'm having SOOOO much fun with this game.

Your Garbage Can one was pretty good, Overflow. Had to reset it once to get to the top. :3

Haha thanks, it was fun to make even if I had no clue what I was doing :P

I'm actually stuck in a level in world 3 I think it is...I'll check the level number.

EDIT:

It's challenge 3-8. It's hard. I haven't tried in a while, though...

• 2 years later...

Wow this thread is old.

Anyways only bumping this because Pushmo World came out on Wii U today and since you can scan QR codes from the first Pushmo (aka every QR code in this thread) I figured this would be a good resource to share old and new QR codes alike.

So yeah.

also if someone could change the title to "Pushmo World (Wii U eShop title)" or something that would be great

Edited by Mirby