Godzilla NES

orlouge82

Aside from Mutherpluckin' B's "Godzilla's Head Soup", I really haven't come across any remixes from Godzilla for the NES.

Pretty much like the entire sountrack

Godzilla NES OST channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Klax0r#grid/user/B6388BA613F17BDF

But I really like...

Jupiter Theme

Saturn Theme

Pluto Theme

Gigan Boss theme

This will probably end up at the bottom of the requests bin, but I just thought that I'd try...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
haha, well, it seems to be getting closer, hopefully it gets approved soon

Probably should have just put it up on my site ages ago, but it's so close now, I'll just wait it out

Ah crap, I just noticed that it was rejected by the judges. Could you post the link in the WIP forums?

• 2 weeks later...
Ah crap, I just noticed that it was rejected by the judges. Could you post the link in the WIP forums?

I'm not sure where the WIP forum is (is that the workshop forum?). Anyway, I'm pretty done with it, though I may consider revisiting it in the future to make it a little more modern. My goal was to make it more retro than most remixes (or plain, if you will). I'll keep the critique I got in mind for future remixes.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19391959/thewholeworldcanwakeup.mp3

If it's not allowed to post here, let me know, I'll move it elsewhere or to the wip forum.

I'm not sure where the WIP forum is (is that the workshop forum?). Anyway, I'm pretty done with it, though I may consider revisiting it in the future to make it a little more modern. My goal was to make it more retro than most remixes (or plain, if you will). I'll keep the critique I got in mind for future remixes.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19391959/thewholeworldcanwakeup.mp3

If it's not allowed to post here, let me know, I'll move it elsewhere or to the wip forum.

Yep, WIP = Workshop Forum. One of the moderators may move this over there anyhow, but if you want to avoid that, you can always do it yourself.

Listening to the remix now, and I'm really digging it. I'm hesitant to call it "minimalist" because of the negative connotations that come along with it sometimes, but I actually really enjoy "minimalist" remixes. Thanks for jumping on this request! Hopefully, you do revisit it in the future so it could get posted on OCR!

Yep, WIP = Workshop Forum. One of the moderators may move this over there anyhow, but if you want to avoid that, you can always do it yourself.

Listening to the remix now, and I'm really digging it. I'm hesitant to call it "minimalist" because of the negative connotations that come along with it sometimes, but I actually really enjoy "minimalist" remixes. Thanks for jumping on this request! Hopefully, you do revisit it in the future so it could get posted on OCR!

I don't think minimalist is insulting, at least in this case, since I wasn't aiming for being very fx or tweak driven. Glad you dig it.

• 1 month later...