Mario Kart: Road Rage [Still Recruiting]

pokemoneinstein

You want the tracklist to be premade then, or can anyone do any Mariokart track?

EDIT: Obviously any song can be done but you have full Disc layout etc with unclaimed tracks, it's confusing me :(

The project will include those tracks. Anybody who wants to make extras is welcome, but it's a little shaky, because the track list is big enough as it is. Because you said your song may not be up to OCR standards, I'm a little iffy about putting you down before I hear what you have to offer. I'm more than willing to work closely with you and get your remix in tip-top shape.

So, it looks like the only theme right now is that Disc 1 is Title and menu themes, and the rest is fair game?

Pretty much, yes. Any thoughts on what you'd like to remix?

The project will include those tracks. Anybody who wants to make extras is welcome, but it's a little shaky, because the track list is big enough as it is. Because you said your song may not be up to OCR standards, I'm a little iffy about putting you down before I hear what you have to offer. I'm more than willing to work closely with you and get your remix in tip-top shape.

Pretty much, yes. Any thoughts on what you'd like to remix?

lemme finish drowning through Exam Week, and i'll think then. For now, glub glub glub

Sorry, couldn't resist

A user named Jamish is working on a remix on his own time, but he hasn't updated his WIP thread in about a week, and when I asked him if he wanted to submit it for the album, he ignored my question. You can take it, if you want. If Jamish comes back, we can add his as a bonus track.

I would like to take Sky Garden.

Oh, jeez. If you know how to transpose, all of them, but I don't know how many start in a minor key. Why do you ask?

An idea that I have that I doubt will work with a Major key. I mean, I could find one theme and transpose it into a minor key, but whether that would be to a natural minor or harmonic minor... Yikes.

An idea that I have that I doubt will work with a Major key. I mean, I could find one theme and transpose it into a minor key, but whether that would be to a natural minor or harmonic minor... Yikes.

Well AlmightyArceus is very good at deciphering what keys songs are in. I suggest finding a couple of songs you'd like to do, and asking AlmightyArceus which one/s are in a minor key. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

Well AlmightyArceus is very good at deciphering what keys songs are in. I suggest finding a couple of songs you'd like to do, and asking AlmightyArceus which one/s are in a minor key. I'm sure he'd be happy to help.

I've listened to quite a few songs that are on the first post, but none of them are in minor. I know that the entire SNES Mario Kart soundtrack is in major. Now I think of it, I can't recall ANY Mario theme I know to be in minor, except from Koopa's Road in Mario 64. This isn't really the series for minor keys :P