Mario Kart: Road Rage [Still Recruiting]

pokemoneinstein

Still figuring out what I'm gonna do with mine. I'll just work on it this weekend and send you the WIP when I got it. It's leaning more toward N64 Victory Lap now (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ChX5kn5p34)

Btw, serious suggestion: What if you'd leave the tracklist open for now? Reasons I could think of would be:

* You won't get all music from all mariokarts remixed probably, so it might be better to leave the tracklist open and maybe even allow multiple remixes for the same song

* Alot of the tracks share the same notes. Like Rainbow Roads, Victory Lap, Ceremonies, Koopa City, Toads Turnpike.

It's your project, but I'd think about it :) Or atleast give every track from any MK game a chance to be on the main discs instead of leaving some to be bonus.

Edited by Lampje4life

• 2 weeks later...
I've been working on my remix of Choco Mountain the past few days. My remix is in the "piano" style.

Oooh, very nice choice. Can't wait to hear it.

I MEAN *AHerm* this thread is just for recruitment blahblahblah I won't be a stickler but try not to overdo it before we get an official Darkesword Moderation Visit.

But seriously, good idea for a good track.

• 2 weeks later...

That's strange, it never notified me of these new posts. I'll put you down, and the medley is a good idea. In fact, a medley of all of the menu themes would be a great song to have, if you can do it. The original menu songs by themselves aren't really too substantial, save for the version in Wii/7, and the fewer tracks the better.

And so everybody knows, chimpazilla has dropped out, which frees up Maple Treeway. Anybody who was thinking about remixing it is now free to do so. We still need a few more members to sign on before we make the first deadline.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't recall if I already posted here, but I am a vocalist willing to contribute my voice to the project. Bass/Baritone even some low tenor if you need it (Up to F above middle C, if I remember correctly) I'm working on the Majora's Mask Musical Album, as well as a track from the Lufia Project. If you need some examples of my work, I can easily do that.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to have to drop out of the project, I've got too much other stuff to do. I got a little overly ambitious when joining both the BK project and this one, my skills are not enough to handle multiple projects. Choco Mountain is now open.

• 2 weeks later...