Nintendo of America Q1 2012 Lineup

Mirby

I'm beginning to believe that MGS 3D is going to become vaporware since it keeps getting pushed back with no concrete date.

Also, the fact that the analog add on for the 3DS is supposedly exclusive to Gamestop sounds like it'll have an early grave...

they also give out a bunch of exclusive skins and 'extra' levels with preorders that you can easily unlock later soo yeah their idea of exclusive is a little bit off

I just barely realized Dillon's Rolling Western has a heavy tower defense play mechanic. Hmm.

Yeah...I just found out about that recently and it kind of killed my excitement for it. It SHOULD have just been an action combat game with maybe some RPG elements. Imagine roaming to other western towns and getting into battles with other desert animals? A gang of Rattlesnakes, a Scorpion desperado...Man, THAT would have been awesome. Instead you build towers and fight...rock...hershey kisses...

:banghead:

Yeah...I just found out about that recently and it kind of killed my excitement for it. It SHOULD have just been an action combat game with maybe some RPG elements. Imagine roaming to other western towns and getting into battles with other desert animals? A gang of Rattlesnakes, a Scorpion desperado...Man, THAT would have been awesome. Instead you build towers and fight...rock...hershey kisses...

:banghead:

You pretty much summed up my experience learning about the title. :| Oh vell. Maybe it'll be good anyway. I've enjoyed other TD games (Pixeljunk Monsters) but yeah, you're right, that other direction would've been very cool.