The Humble Indie Bundle #4

ZealPath

I think most of us know the drill with this by now, awesome indie games, name your price, split between devs and charities if you're so inclined.

The good news is, this time it's back to being a full-on bundle (there were some smaller ones with 2-3 games in between #3 and #4), and what a bundle it is! With Super Meat Boy, Shank, Jamestown, Bit.Trip Runner, NightSky, Cave Story+ and Gratuitous Space Battles (beat the average for the last 2), this one is quite the no-brainer, even if you already have some of the games as I did.

So, head on over to http://www.humblebundle.com/ and get it done!

guys make sure you download the HIB version of Cave Story+

it has Danny B's remastered version of the soundtrack

I'm pretty sure it can be dropped right on top of the steam version as well

Wait, why didn't I hear about this?

One of my biggest issues with Nicalis' remake was that they took all the wind out of the music. Def. wanna see what the difference is, now...

EDIT: OOOH if it's the same as the Cave Story 3D soundtrack then YES. That sounded soo much better.

Also, it doesn't drop on top of the Steam version. I'm also pretty sure that the HIB version doesn't track Steam achievements. Music or achievements?

It could also be possible to change out just the music, but I haven't tried it yet.

Also, it doesn't drop on top of the Steam version. I'm also pretty sure that the HIB version doesn't track Steam achievements. Music or achievements?

It could also be possible to change out just the music, but I haven't tried it yet.

It's the Cave Story+ version. They give you the Steam key as usual. So far, I prefer the original music, though (there is an option to switch the music/graphics between the new and old).

On another note, this was on the Frozen Synapse Steam news feed: http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/12/14/littlebigbunch-sale-is-go-pay-what-you-want-for-frozen-synapse-munchs-oddysee-and-more/?ns_campaign=article-feed&ns_mchannel=ref&ns_source=steam&ns_linkname=0&ns_fee=0

EDIT: wait, is the download different than the Steam Key? Oops. :b Wait, it's saying plus, still...