Steam Gift Pile Error Code Giveaway!

Brandon Strader

If you bought a game through Steam and the game isn't showing up it sounds like you should contact Steam support. For an issue like that I'm sure they can help, and when you get games you get confirmation emails and such so you should be fine. Sounds like a weird issue, but Steam keeps randomly breaking due to this holiday thing so I'm not surprised >>

You try restarting Steam? That's a simple solution that solves a fair amount of issues.

Yeah. My download got interrupted several times which is making me think it wasn't stored properly on my computer. It seems like actual game components are missing or something. I've already posted on the help desk and forums so I'll see...

Haha, not only is the crazy steam sales going on, but I just got into the DOTA 2 beta :-D

Alright I've gotten 4 straight coal in a row... that grand prize for all steam games is cool and all, but I'm not really interested in that. So would anyone like to trade 1 or 2 coal a 25% off a steam game (HL, L4D, TF2;-))? I've also got a 50% off nimbus. It says that once you trade in 7 coal you no longer get coal, which I would rather have a chance at one game than a one in a billion for all the steam games

It says that once you trade in 7 coal you no longer get coal, which I would rather have a chance at one game than a one in a billion for all the steam games

That's actually a really good point dude. It makes me want to consider getting 10 coal though. Use 7 to get a gift, no more coal, then have 3 entries still, and games from then on.

Batman for 25 bucks... yes? Honestly the only reason I can think why not is I have too much to play already.

but speaking of sonic on sale

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005XOJ6NK/ref=nosim?tag=overclocked02-20&linkCode=sb1&camp=212353&creative=380549

Requires steam to boot, but I'm gonna go though the OCremix amazon store to buy it. Donate to OCR :-)

Edit: set the link to be through OCR.

Today I got a lump o' coal and The First Templar which actually looks like it could be pretty decent. I just don't think I want it sooo yeah. If anyone does and have something to trade feel free to make an offer. Just keep in mind I don't like FPS games.

The First Templar?

Santa really has it in for you. I'd be happier with the coal.

Of course right now i have neither :)

The First Templar?

Santa really has it in for you. I'd be happier with the coal.

Of course right now i have neither :)

Oh. Really? It's that bad? XD It looked like it could be interesting but the trailers and screenshots are kinda vague. Even the gameplay trailer doesn't seem to show off much gameplay.

Naw don't lose too much hope. You should actually have 3 gifts by now..

2 gifts for checking your inventory on day 1

1 gift today for joining the "Holiday Group"

Also Spiral Knights is free and that one isn't hard to get

For everyone trying to get the gifts to open via achievements, this is a good resource: http://steamcheeves.com/

Haha, well I am up to 6 coal, 3 coupons... I figure I'll hit 10 coal then trade 7 for a gift, and go from there. Kinda sucks to get nothing but coal and worthless coupons.