Steam Gift Pile Error Code Giveaway!

Brandon Strader

I'm steamed now. (no pun intended) I traded 7 of my coal and got a coupon for 25% off games published by Paradox. Of which the only game that seems remotely interesting to me is Magicka and even then I'm not that interested. :(

Well it, along with 50% off coupons for any valve game and Bit.trip Beat are up for trade if anyone is interested.

Maybe we should temporarily make a thread for trading Valve coupons and games, similar to the sell/trade topic, if anyone's willing to manage that...

EDIT: Might as well drop my list here.

25% off: Any Valve Game

25% off: Any Valve Game

33% off: Any Valve Game

50% off: Any Valve Game

25% off: Codemasters Game

25% off: Warner Bros Game

25% off: Lord of the Rings: War in the North

33% off: Valve Complete Pack

50% off: HOARD

50% off: Terraria

50% off: Farming Simulator 2011

50% off: Poker Night at the Inventory

50% off: Revenge of the Titans

50% off: F1 2011

50% off: Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People

50% off: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

50% off: Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga

50% off: LA Noire

50% off: Flight Control HD

50% off: Altitude

50% off: Swords and Soldiers HD

50% off: Fallout New Vegas

50% off: King's Bounty Platinum

60% off: King Arthur Franchise

I'm not sure what's more of an insult, Farming Sim 2011 (Due to being Farming Sim), Flight Control HD (It has been $1.25 this entire sale), or all the Valve coupons (I already got the Valve Complete pack several months ago.)

Maybe we should temporarily make a thread for trading Valve coupons and games, similar to the sell/trade topic, if anyone's willing to manage that...

EDIT: Might as well drop my list here.

If by FREE Killing Floor as in you're giving it away I'll take it off your hands >_>

Well might as well reformat the list to make it easier to read.

For trade I have;

50% off any Valve title

50% off BIT.TRIP.BEAT

25% off any Paradox title

A copy of Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes.

and I also have a Tribes:Ascend beta key that I have no interest in. (I can wait till it comes out to check it out)

I am interested in that Monday Night Combat but, as you can see, I don't have much to trade.

Well might as well reformat the list to make it easier to read.

For trade I have;

50% off any Valve title

50% off BIT.TRIP.BEAT

25% off any Paradox title

4 coal

and I also have a Tribes:Ascend beta key that I have no interest in. (I can wait till it comes out to check it out)

I am interested in that Monday Night Combat but, as you can see, I don't have much to trade.

I'll trade you coupons for the coal. X_X

Honestly surprised Steam's third party gifts lasted as long as they did. It's a shame so many exploited the system and the HIBs, else more people doing the achievements legit would have won actual games, but c'est la vie.

My final haul is a bunch of coupons and a game I'm never going to touch. XD While it'd be nice to trade it for another cheap game I'd actually play I don't think I'm gonna get any takers on the Steam forum. So if you want any of this lemme know and I can trade it to you.

Game: FlatOut

33% OFF Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

25% OFF Valve

50% OFF Valve

50% OFF Demolition Inc.

50% OFF Puzzle Agent 2

50% OFF Left 4 Dead 2

50% OFF Assassin's Creed II Deluxe

50% OFF Shadowgrounds Survivor

And for the sake of curiosity, did anyone do the SMB achievement? I knew when I saw the first level it just wasn't going to happen for me. I am baaad at that game and still not done with it yet. ><

I was wondering how I suddenly, magically acquired a copy of Portal 2. :-P

And yeah I did the SMB achievement, I cheated and used the trailer to do it. I like the idea of the game but come on... a lot of the puzzles just turn you away from it, and the Christmas pack shouldn't have been something impossible that would bring you much sadness.

My final haul is a bunch of coupons and a game I'm never going to touch. XD While it'd be nice to trade it for another cheap game I'd actually play I don't think I'm gonna get any takers on the Steam forum. So if you want any of this lemme know and I can trade it to you.

If you're giving away FlatOut for free, I wouldn't mind snagging it. I don't have any games to offer, but I have a few other fairly-useless coupons I could toss on your pile. :P