An OverClocked Christmas v.5 -- RELEASED!

Dyne

Merry Christmas to all!

It is my absolute pleasure to once again bring forth from our community the sounds of Christmas! I hope you will all enjoy these tracks as much as I have when receiving them from this year's and every year's artists!

WE GIVE TO YOU, AN OVERCLOCKED CHRISTMAS V.5!!

http://www.obtusemusic.net/OCR_Christmas/index.htm

To everyone who has submitted a track, and that I am just now getting to add to the site, I will make sure to ask The Coop to update the album artwork, and try to get it uploaded by midnight tonight. As you are probably aware, tonight is the night I leave for a party well... I leave in about an hour (it's 12:40 by my count). So... This is it. The final release.

One thing I would like to say though is that each year, I learn something new about directing a project, even one as small as this. Everything we do together for AOCC is another step forward for me towards doing a bigger project, and maybe, just maybe next year will be that year. I was hopeful to do something this year, but circumstances didn't allow for it. No worries though, 2012 is going to be a red letter year!

No problem. Next year, we're going to do things differently. Waaaay differently. Think submitting for an official project style guildlines, and a due date a week out so I have more time to really pull it together. This 11th hour stuff really screws me up. :D

God... you people are such whiners.

Where's my track? Capitalize my name! Where's the apostrophe? Where's the space in The Coop's name? The wagon's getting heavy! Why to I have to pull it?!

JEEZ!

With that, here's the updated back cover. I'll put it here until Dyne gets it uploaded...

http://user.xthost.info/thecoop/AOCCv5_Back.png

God... you people are such whiners.

Where's my track? Capitalize my name! Where's the apostrophe? Where's the space in The Coop's name? The wagon's getting heavy! Why to I have to pull it?!

JEEZ!

With that, here's the updated back cover. I'll put it here until Dyne gets it uploaded...

http://user.xthost.info/thecoop/AOCCv5_Back.png

Thanks Coop. Don't worry, I will fix what needs fixin' when I get home.

I'm at a party and checking this from my phone so I'll get to it when I get home. Thanks.

another step forward for me towards doing a bigger project, and maybe, just maybe next year will be that year.

Now I'm intrigued and certainly looking forward to that sir. :)

Glad to have been able to contribute to OCC again this year, and I've enjoyed listening to this fifth volume.

As usual, props to The Coop for gracing us with some wonderful sprite art on the album cover.

It would be nice to have a 'readme' inside the archive with the tracklist and what songs were arranged.

Just a thought. ;)

Anyway, congrats again to everyone involved. :nicework:

Track 2 and Track 9 are from Zelda games. Track 3 is an original song I wrote using synths and percussion from Shining Force II. Track 4 is from Ragnarok Online. Track 5 is a remix of Low G Man (pretty sure you weren't aware of that!). Track 10 is from Phantasy Star III. Track 12 seems to be from DKC3. Track 12 is an unfinished vgm remix, but it doesn't specify where it's from. Not sure whether the other tunes are originals or not, but Track 13 sounds like it's from some traditional Christmas music.

Track 2 and Track 9 are from Zelda games. Track 3 is an original song I wrote using synths and percussion from Shining Force II. Track 4 is from Ragnarok Online. Track 5 is a remix of Low G Man (pretty sure you weren't aware of that!). Track 10 is from Phantasy Star III. Track 12 seems to be from DKC3. Track 12 is an unfinished vgm remix, but it doesn't specify where it's from. Not sure whether the other tunes are originals or not, but Track 13 sounds like it's from some traditional Christmas music.

Track 11 is also from DKC3 (GBA). Source is "Cranky's Dojo," styled very differently.