Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

This shall be the last post for this thread, and potentially the project as well...at least from me.

With so much change happening here, and as well in my own life, I have little or no inspiration to complete this project. It is with this post that I officially say that this project is dead.

I will be touching up on this every now and then, getting more songs done and updating the status to those that care, but as a site project, this is over.

So, when are we shooting for? I was thinking of making massive improvements to both my songs, as I finished both nearly a year ago (Yes I've done Aqualiss Boss, take away the question mark), and would like to update them to better serve the project. Oh, and, Just put Ross Kmet for the remixer name if you would.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Ah finally found the thread.

Here's what has delayed this project so long:

-More than half the staff misses deadlines, in turn killing project momentum

-Motivation is kinda gone

-We don't have enough talent to cover everything. With the art scaled back we barely break even.

Here's what needs to be done to get the project out within a month:

-Arek and I need to spend a full day or our free time chatting, planning, exchanging information, and making charts... more or less.

-Either our staff needs to get self-motivated, or Arek and I need to remind them to get their work done every single day like cranky parents. Don't make this process miserable. ;[

-Forum members have to stop asking Arek and me, "when will this project be out?". We have no idea with the way things are. Offer some help if you want something done about it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...