Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Most of the bonus content is done. The rest of the project is already done, save for Usa's songs, but he is always good on his word.

This project is just about out and ready to be given to the public.

Estimated release date : June 07

Estimated date to be sent back to site projects : May 07

The reason why I took it out of siteprojects was that this project had a major standstill. Nothing was being produced, so I didn't want it just rotting the site project forum. With this almost ready to be released, I figure that when I get some more stuff done, it will be site project ready again.

Anyhow, the release date is estimated for June, but that doesn't mean that it WILL be released in June. I am waiting for Kyle's project to be done before sending this out, so that means if his isn't out in by May, then this doesn't come out until his is out.

Why May for his? Simple. I want to give his project at least a month of shining time before this hits the light. Having two projects released at the same time is lame.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And suddenly I am part of the reason why lol.

Arek just let me know exactly when you need the finalfinalfinalmasteredreallymastered version of my track, like the day before the project is released lol.

In fact, if I were you I'd pm everyone to send you the final final final version of their tracks (in case they've made any changes in the last few months) - if you already haven't.

p.s. can you pm me a track listing of the bonus tracks, I am curious to what is done and what isn't

Looking forward to this.

well, wouldnt releasing the bonus tracks at a later date give people more of an incentive to come back to the project?

better still, it's kind of like a refresher and some people who may not have heard of it the first time 'round might see mention of it when the bonus tracks are tossed in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Yes, though I guess it will be a sad day when it is finally done in a way, because it's just something that's always been there, and I really had a nice time with other members when this project was in its infancy.

I wonder if fusion still idles in #mww

It might be kinda sad for you, but the rest of us will be happy with the music. Just think of that. Not to mention, there are always other remix projects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well with mww complete the bonus shouldn't be much of a problem to get done.

we might actually get done way before schedule

release date that i am shooting for for this project is going to be the us release date of "Hoshi no Kirby: Ultra Super Deluxe" aka the remake of Kirby Superstar for the DS

that is set in stone regardless of how many bonus songs are done

soooooo

RELEASE DATE FOR MWW: TBA 2008 (Since the us version of Kirby Superstar DS has yet to given any official release date)