Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

THIS took two years? This album is gonna be so fantastic. Thank you for all your hard work, Arek :) And of course all the other album mixers. You know who you are!

2+ years hehe

Thanks for the support, and yes, many many thanks to all the artists involved in this project. Without them, this wouldn't even exist.

Question

Is this the longest it's ever took for a project? (cancelled projects do not count)

I damn want recording stuff soon so I can start remixing.

I am not really sure. It may be. I know Summoning of Spirits has been in development for about the same time as this project, give or take a few months. Other than that, I think most projects finished up within a year.

Summoning of Spirits beats this by about a month and a few days.

And actually, these projects have about three years work into them? I'm only going off the date on the first post of both project threads though...

Yep, we actually started planning and recruiting for SoS in early May of 2005. I know Arek was planning this project not long after I started mine, so he's not too far behind. However, the OCR project production time record is currently held by Around The World.

i just have a small question. will this project have any of the new songs from ks ultra? or is this strictly the original? by the way, i can't wait to hear the milky way wishes credits theme :grin: can't wait to hear this, hopefully this will release soon

• 1 month later...
i just have a small question. will this project have any of the new songs from ks ultra? or is this strictly the original? by the way, i can't wait to hear the milky way wishes credits theme :grin: can't wait to hear this, hopefully this will release soon

After playing Kirby Super Star Ultra, I have to agree with this. Add the Heavy Lobster theme to this project, please~? 83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yeah my 2 songs are starting to collect lots of dust by now :P

Lol! I guess it must be just as long for the remixers too. The waiting to unveil your art must be worse than the wait for me to listen to it :) Now if only the project would release, then we would all be happy lol!

• 4 weeks later...