Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I have to admit, I was one of the ones who got negative about this project, especially right before it was canceled. For the record I didn't want to see this canceled, and I was hoping that it would be possible for it to continue with some status updates. I'm glad to see it's back on track, as it is still one of the most creatively interesting projects in production right now. Good luck to ya'll, Arek and halc. If you need forums (which you probably won't if OCR will be providing them for projects soon), you know where to find me.

It HAS been a long time hasn't it? The house I submitted my wip in has been torn down... that was like 6 years ago iirc.

Arek; much respect man. It takes balls to come forward and apologize like that and we're all super excited that you've found new strength to see it through. It's a REALLY good idea and we're all psyched for it.

I would very much like to do a mix.

My stuff is around.

Here is my Xenogears project mix:

http://ocrmirror.iiens.net/files/music/albums/xenogears/1-07%20Take%20Flight%20(Wings)%20[Pocketman].mp3

I know it's not the right style... but it is "on" the site. ;-)

And some more stuff:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23016

I just love Kirby. if you think i'm alright then i'll pick a track. :-)

Im happy this is back in action but is it really such a good idea to expand the scope so much. This project has already had lengthy periods of seemingly nothing going on with a much smaller tracklist.

I just dont want too see this languish in the project forums for another 4+ years.

I have to admit, I was one of the ones who got negative about this project, especially right before it was canceled. For the record I didn't want to see this canceled, and I was hoping that it would be possible for it to continue with some status updates. I'm glad to see it's back on track, as it is still one of the most creatively interesting projects in production right now. Good luck to ya'll, Arek and halc. If you need forums (which you probably won't if OCR will be providing them for projects soon), you know where to find me.

Please check your PM box :)

And to everyone, thank you again for all your support!

Edited by Arek the Absolute

Arek: It's incredibly badass that you apologized and took back the cancellation, but the real strength is keeping up with the project over time. I think you're probably the last person I'd have to warn about the difficulties of running a project like this...

You have my full support if needed. I can do a little male vocals, baritone, but I'd basically need to just follow a lead for it.

Glad this is revived. ^w^ I LOVE KSS. Urm, so anyway, tracks free huh? I didn't see it, but is the music for the opening movie there? I'd SO take that and turn it into a full track if no one else has claimed it already...

Hey, halc, do you need an audition WIP from meh?

proto, you ask way too many questions.

but i love you for it anyway.

Arek; much respect man. It takes balls to come forward and apologize like that and we're all super excited that you've found new strength to see it through. It's a REALLY good idea and we're all psyched for it.

Agreed. You're the man, Arek. Good luck to Arek and everyone else in making this project fully awesome! I'm rooting for you guys! (Doing the whole KSS game now? I'm impressed with this ambition. ;-) )