Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Almost just a month left on those WIP's and I only see a handful of them. I am getting a little worried guys. I don't want people saying "this thread does not deliver", so get on it.

Don't worry, Arek; I only had a handful of WIPs with a month left, too. I guarantee that (especially if you keep after your remixers about it) you'll get the majority of them within the last two weeks before the due date. ;)

Almost just a month left on those WIP's and I only see a handful of them. I am getting a little worried guys. I don't want people saying "this thread does not deliver", so get on it.

Don't worry, Arek; I only had a handful of WIPs with a month left, too. I guarantee that (especially if you keep after your remixers about it) you'll get the majority of them within the last two weeks before the due date. ;)

That is quite comforting. I will keep that in mind.

Arek

KyleJCrb wrote:

Sir Arek the Absolute wrote:

Don't worry, Arek; I only had a handful of WIPs with a month left, too. I guarantee that (especially if you keep after your remixers about it) you'll get the majority of them within the last two weeks before the due date.

EDIT: (here comes the newbie talking) I keep messing up the quote-box-thingy. Can some one tell me how to work that?

That is quite comforting. I will keep that in mind.

Thanks

Also take note that we have only been at this for around a month and we are already pretty far :wink:

EDIT: I keep messin up the quote box... can some one tell me how to do it right?

"`Silens~^"Don't forget the quotes around the username.

I think i got it...

:evil: bah for get it...

You had it at first. All you forgot though was the "=" before the name in quotations. Also for quick quoting use this button. icon_quote.gif

If you're still lost, there's always here.

Oh, and surprisingly nice drawing Claude especially for Paint.

"`Silens~^"Don't forget the quotes around the username.

I think i got it...

:evil: bah for get it...

You had it at first. All you forgot though was the "=" before the name in quotations. Also for quick quoting use this button. icon_quote.gif

If you're still lost, there's always here.

Oh, and surprisingly nice drawing Claude especially for Paint.

:) ahhhh ok I got it now thanks (post#25 :D )

And outstanding work with MSpaint Claude! I can't wait to see what you can draw.

Now that I'm finally done with my cover art for the Dark Side of Phobos I can tackle this project. I just did this in about a half hour (I really need to dedicate more time to this project). I'm really not so sure what specifically I was supposed to draw. And rather than sift through posts I just decided to draw a happy picture of Kirby. Here's a "WIP" of my kirby drawing...

kirby_sketch.png

I'm not sure what direction I want to take this. I'm torn between a vector image or a photoshop job. Any comments or suggestions?

EDIT:

Ok I think I understand how this art thing is working. I'll take what no one else is doing because something to occupy my time for the rest of the summer... And because I'm a workaholic when it comes to drawing. :roll:

So I'm taking on these ones...

Floria:

Ice-

Boss-

Aqualiss:

Parasol-

Beam-

Boss-

Skyhigh:

Wing-

Boss-

Hotbeat:

Normal-

Fire-

Suplex-

Boss-

Cavios:

Hammer-

Bomb-

Boss-

Mecheye:

Plazma-

Victory dance-

One quick question... Could you list the bosses by name? All I can get straight is Whispy Woods, Cracko, and King De De De.