Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Personally I'd like the remix to sound like a(n) NES chiptune, but whatever suits you I guess.

It would make a lot of sense having it that way, but I want the remixers to do what they feel is best. If that is what he wants, then fine. Do what you think is best dude :)

Arek, could you give me an estimate of how long you need my song to be? I can only stretch the source material so far, but I'll try to get it as lengthy as the book's section requires. ;p

It really doesn't matter all that much, though I would like it longer than three minutes if you can handle that.

...Where are the others? >__>

That is what I want to know...

Oh, okay. I see it now. It'd be like Kirby's first encounter with Dedede in Kirby's Dream Land, right? That actually makes it easier as it requires less thought as to why Dedede's randomly attacking.

I'm glad that's cleared up. Now I have something to work with. I'll probably come up with something that may or may not be used in the final, but I can give you an idea of what I have in mind for the WIP deadline.

Arek, could you give me an estimate of how long you need my song to be? I can only stretch the source material so far, but I'll try to get it as lengthy as the book's section requires. ;p

Yeah, that's a good question. I mean, I can make it as long or short as you need it, dont get me wrong, I'd just like to know if YOU have any preferance, seeing as I'm aiming for about 3:30 ish right now (give or take a few seconds).

Yeah, that's a good question. I mean, I can make it as long or short as you need it, dont get me wrong, I'd just like to know if YOU have any preferance, seeing as I'm aiming for about 3:30 ish right now (give or take a few seconds).

HAH! I don't have this problem. I get 100% free artistic liscense.

:mrgreen:

-chth

-chth

Bitch.

EDIT: AREK!!! How long do you need the song man? :lol:

-chth

Bitch.

EDIT: AREK!!! How long do you need the song man? :lol:

It really doesn't matter all that much, though I would like it longer than three minutes if you can handle that.

Blind mofo :lol:

Guys I didn't forget but I am now gonna plead help. Let's say I finish the midi of my track (it's... feasible) I cannot feasibly make an mp3. I know too little, I acknowledge that. I just can't do a good enough job of that. I can arrange it but beyond that...

I also have a big commission of a high school band piece due in a month that is really really starting to pressure...

Help?

WEEEEEEE! SOUND THE ALARMS! WEZA HITTIN A TWO WEEK WARNING!

WIP's are due soon. I am still a bit worried guys...and this ain't a good thing

Yeah, I've been out of town a lot lately. My grandmother turned 80, so we had a big celebration and I was away from my computer. I'm driving home today (10-hour drive), but I will plug away once I get there.

Bear with me, it's coming.

Well....let me give an Art update!!!

Scanned Cover Art - I still need to add the backgound, been kinda busy lately.

Scanned version fo the Kirby powers I choose and buddies I showed before

New sketches with some color of powers I did not choose just to practice around - Also Wispy there is from Dreamland 2 just to play around...and yea Kirby stole Link's Sword and Cap :P

And Sketches I did of Meta Knight - I also am kinda interested in doing a short animation of Battle between Kirby and Meta Knight. I've got some storyboarded but if I do this it'll take some time...seeing as it'll be my first real big animation ><

Ha! Awesome work. :D

I suppose I'll keep ya'll updated on my gradual return back to my house. :P

Today I'm leaving africa for good. I'm to spend a few days in London and then 2 weeks in Israel. Once I get home I get my wisdom teeth pulled. <(-_-)>