Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Hmm.. we're already tripping on the first step are we? When I get back home next week I'll make sure to kick this project into high gear. I'll finish making that Flash interface so quickly you'll all be speechless. :wink:

Seriously though, get these WIPs in or I won't have any music to put in my WIP. 8O

EDIT: Also, I'm docking everyone's pay. :P

If anybody would like to point me in the direction of LAOS's song's midi, or any other song, please do so. I already checked vgmusic.com, and cannot find any midi's titled as such in the list. I would like to help, but I really need midis.

Update: I've been chatting with Kine (the animator) and he says in light of chthonic's resignation he'll need his WIP date delayed to Sept 4th. There won't be any color in the WIP for reasons that will be explained later. It's still probably going to be a Dedede Battle.

Update!

Darkesword ditched metaknight song for mt dedede

THE EASTER EGG LIVES ON

Awwwww, can't you people just wait...now I can't do my surprise special move anymore.... waaaah :cry:

OK, I will still show it to the public now... just wanted to make good ol' Arek happy with this little surprise attack when I heard the DeDeDe mix was open again... not that anyone cares about it anymore...

Update!

THE EASTER EGG LIVES ON

Awwwww, can't you people just wait...now I can't do my surprise special move anymore.... waaaah :cry:

OK, I will still show it to the public now... just wanted to make good ol' Arek happy with this little surprise attack when I heard the DeDeDe mix was open again... not that anyone cares about it anymore...

Awww....you should have told me about it! :(

I am sorry about that...

It is still cool though..:)

Update!

THE EASTER EGG LIVES ON

I am sorry about that...

I never would have imagined that someone would choose to do it in those two days. I almost finished my mix already... some minor tweaking, adding some more variation and it would have been finished. Did Darke already start on his mix? Because if not, we can still handle this situation, he can do the planned MetaKnight theme and we have no double works...

DJNotte, that's the midi for the ending theme to Revenge of Meta Knight. I think this is more what you're looking for.

But I absolutely love the RoMK ending theme. Please, go right ahead and remix that too if you want.

As the only person to help me in this topic, I thank you beyond all reason.

Update!

THE EASTER EGG LIVES ON

I'm keeping that, regardless if it gets on the project or not. I love Dedede's theme. :)

Update!

THE EASTER EGG LIVES ON

I am sorry about that...

I never would have imagined that someone would choose to do it in those two days. I almost finished my mix already... some minor tweaking, adding some more variation and it would have been finished. Did Darke already start on his mix? Because if not, we can still handle this situation, he can do the planned MetaKnight theme and we have no double works...

Darke hasn't done anything with this song yet, so you pretty much beat him to the punch. I will chat with him about choosing another song :)

Hey Arek, do you think you want to change the Metaknight Battle to the Metakinght Battle Ending? It is a whole lot easier to make the Metaknight Ending kid-friendly.

No can do. There is a significance to that song. The reason why it is there, is because before kirby fights Marx, he gets a bit nervous. To give himself courage, he remembers when he kicked metaknights butt, hence the reason we have the song there. Sorry guys.