Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Hey Arek, do you think you want to change the Metaknight Battle to the Metakinght Battle Ending? It is a whole lot easier to make the Metaknight Ending kid-friendly.

No can do. There is a significance to that song. The reason why it is there, is because before kirby fights Marx, he gets a bit nervous. To give himself courage, he remembers when he kicked metaknights butt, hence the reason we have the song there. Sorry guys.

Ack! Spoilers 8O

Ok, for my last move. I have no ideas for Metaknight whatsoever. So I'm going to for a A Time To Learn. The only thing I would like to know is the title from the game. Is it Green Greens?.

If it is, I have many ideas for this. I have an old-fashioned air-type organ, so I can do it much in LAOS's style, except the organ is a lot softer and sweeter, instead of piercing and thin.

Wipe me off the list, Sorry Arek. My computer's gone batshit insane and it's struggling to open anything up without crashing. I need an upgrade before I can mix properly.

Even so, the mix I signed on for I have no ideas for. It's a nasty little tune. All happy and bippy. No room for a dark song in it.

Ah nuts...

Dark?....um....Kirby arives on the scene has room for a darkish feel >.>

So... if <spoiler> Kirby's remembering his victory over MK before he fights Marx </spoiler>, then why exactly is the MK battle an easter egg? I don't know much about the story outline, but from what I gather it seems like a pretty crucial point to make.

Maybe the battle theme could become a "standard" track, and the ending theme could be the easter egg, if DJ_Notte feels like he could do more with that track.

Heh, why am I even suggesting this? It's not like we don't already have too few people for the job.

So... if <spoiler> Kirby's remembering his victory over MK before he fights Marx </spoiler>, then why exactly is the MK battle an easter egg? I don't know much about the story outline, but from what I gather it seems like a pretty crucial point to make.

Maybe the battle theme could become a "standard" track, and the ending theme could be the easter egg, if DJ_Notte feels like he could do more with that track.

Heh, why am I even suggesting this? It's not like we don't already have too few people for the job.

Metaknight battle ISN'T the easter egg.

I really wish you people would read through these pages before sending this kinda stuff. I have my box full of pms with this garbage as well...

Erm... Arek, you got a PM :)

I saw it.

I read it.

I loved it.

You can show it to the public if you want, but I say that is pure gold you got there :)

Hehe, thanks! But naaw, I won't show it to the public before the storybook is released...I want people to be surprised (and yeah, I think maybe three or four people got my 90% WIP, so it'll be fine)

Erm... Arek, you got a PM :)

I saw it.

I read it.

I loved it.

You can show it to the public if you want, but I say that is pure gold you got there :)

Hehe, thanks! But naaw, I won't show it to the public before the storybook is released...I want people to be surprised (and yeah, I think maybe three or four people got my 90% WIP, so it'll be fine)

:cry: What about us cool project people? :cry:

Well I'm finally back home and I still can't get a damn minute to myself (3 siblings). I was in Jerusalem this morning funny enough. Now after 17 hours of flying through a 34 hour day (timezones) I'm pretty pooped. I'm gonna wash up, sleep in, and work like crazy tomorrow. Lots 'o stuff to do at once. :wink:

Well I'm finally back home and I still can't get a damn minute to myself (3 siblings). I was in Jerusalem this morning funny enough. Now after 17 hours of flying through a 34 hour day (timezones) I'm pretty pooped. I'm gonna wash up, sleep in, and work like crazy tomorrow. Lots 'o stuff to do at once. :wink:

Welcome back, sit down, relax....AND GET TO WORK!!!! :lol: hehe ^^

Strange wrote:

I really wish you people would read through these pages before sending this kinda stuff. I have my box full of pms with this garbage as well...

Apologies. Apparently, being a newb doesn't give me the right to make mistakes here. "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots..."

DJNotte, the Green Greens theme isn't the same as the "A Time To Learn", also known as Training or "The Beginner's Show." You might want to try an mp3 of the sound test file here.

Strange wrote:

Apologies. Apparently, being a newb doesn't give me the right to make mistakes here. "There are no stupid questions, but there are a lot of inquisitive idiots..."

DJNotte, the Green Greens theme isn't the same as the "A Time To Learn", also known as Training or "The Beginner's Show." You might want to try an mp3 of the sound test file here.

Strange, thank you for your help, as I am really stumped in this game's music, but I don't think I will be in this project. The fact that I am not informed in this music should have been a hint that I needed help, but everyone thinks they can ignore that. So, I am off the project. Not that I was ever on anyway :whatevaa: . Hope things go better for you Arek, KWarp.

Ugh, I've been working all day on the Storybook and I didn't get nearly as far as I wanted to. I think I spent more than half my time reworking code and trying to fix glitches relating to the table of contents. Anywhoo, here's the latest of the storybook in exe format http://www.kwarp.com/storage/StorybookProject.exe (I'll explain later). If anyone needs a Mac-compatible version just ask and I'll upload it in a jiff.

In other news it seems our Easter Egg animator, KineTheGenius, submitted a cartoon to newgrounds.com The popularity he's recieved from it is MASSIVE. I strongly reccommend checking it out. :)

Also, Arek's given me some of his shares of the project, so now I own 51% of the company. :P I think it's better just to quote this.

Arek: You post in that thread yet?

Arek: as in

Arek: are you goig to say you took over most of the project

Arek: are you going to say you are head hancho

Arek: are you going to say you are like the demi god

KWarp11: I was just getting to that actually

Arek: XD

Yeah, anyway, once I completely finish outlining the storybook, I think we'll be worthy of becoming a site project. *dances* (>^_^)>

With all that is going on and such, I figured I should follow Gray's advice and take a step back. I shouldn't be handling all this stress with all that I already have...

So yes, he will be handling the art and the writing. I still will be covering the music. I worked hard on that already, so noone but me is controlling that :)

But yes, he is getting more rights on this. It doesn't mean I won't be contributing any less...it just means you won't be seeing me as much.

So yes, ART + WRITING - KWARP. MUSIC - AREK

K? ok.