Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

• 3 weeks later...

This has been known for a little bit with those involved with this tribute, but I suppose I can disclose it now.

I have gone through many flash artists throughout the lifespan of this tribute, but most have fallen through due to one reason or another.

Through negotiations, I finally have gotten a solid artist who has made their career around it.

A_Rival will now be heading the flash portion of the tribute.

edit: as in, stickin with it till its done. as in this is pretty awesome. as in finally no more flakes on web designing

Edited by Arek the Absolute

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it's late, but is there any way I can provide some art for this project? I listened to the ska buffet a couple weeks ago (which is awesome btw) but I had no idea it was part of this major project for one of my favorite games. I've already seen some of the art so I'm not really sure if you need any more, but please let me know if you can use something else!

Here's my deviantart page to give you an idea: http://hybridmink.deviantart.com

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, sorry it's been so quiet around here. the album, as far as music goes, has been evaluated by OCR staff and approved for posting. Arek and A_Rival are still working on the artwork/animation part of the project, though I'm not sure how things have been progressing lately. Arek, we'll talk about this sometime soon, I've been thinking about it lately as well.

ie NO WORRIES, the music is DONE and this project WILL COME OUT when it does. in the meantime, there's still plenty of stuff great stuff in the album and mixposting pipeline, so keep enjoying those. :) we appreciate all the patience and support you guys have shown for the album, and I promise it will be worth it when it finally drops.

• 3 weeks later...

hey yah you know what is next month guess what it's the 20th anniversary of the kirby series it was debuted on gameboy in april 21 1992 we should celebrate that and the albumn it gonna be out as part of the 20th anniversary of kirby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...