Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Heh, didn't think anyone would like it. Meh.

FYI Overcoat, it's nearly impossible to get a real emotional feel with String instruments, especially considering the music isn't designed for one. I've been playing the instrument for 5 years. :?Yet somehow I still don't have an ear for intonation...

Anyway, I'll record a minuet in my music book sometime this week. You'll hear a difference in "emotional" quality immediately.

Yup.

Some effect-layering and sound editing will make it sound airy. If no one else will do it, I'm willing to. (Only in that case.:D)

Whoa, I'd better make a better recodring then. 8O

If you want to write some music for me to play but have no idea how to turn it into sheet music, I can help you with that. :wink:

Unfortunately, I was placed on my class' watchbill at the last second on Friday, and had to be in the school building from 10-12 last night. Since I'm on the East Coast, that meant I couldn't show up. And stupid me, I didn't even think about it until I saw the title thread and thought "Oh, shit."

I really am sorry. If we can somehow do this again, I'll be sure to tell my Section Leader and the person that writes the watchbill to leave me open. Again, I really am sorry. Sorta was looking forward to writing, too. :(

~.C.S.~

Wow. Those are some damn good reasons. 8O

Still the simple fact is that you guys missed. There a number of different reasons for it as can be seen above, but the bottom line is it's stopping us all from getting together and making some progress with a fairly large chunk of the project. Thus, as Arek said above, we'll need to make some cuts.

We all know you have lots of talent and lots of enthusiasm, but not all of you are reliable. Wings Of Time, lightwarmth, please make this easy on us and step down voluntarily.

heheh :P

Anyway I'm quite happy now. I've fixed all the glitches that were bugging me with the book so now I have room to work on more *munches nectarine* interesting features to toy with. High-low quality control for slower computers, a timer that keeps track each song's position while playing, and perhaps some time to do homework. :wink:

That book is awsome! I noticed something in the Nova section. If you hurry up and turn to the page with the in-game animation of the "wish sequence", the music is almost perfectly insync with the scene!

I do have one suggestion though (and I hate saying this kind of stuff :( ), but would it be possible if you could add a button on the back coverpage that brings you back to the front coverpage or the table of contents? Just in case one would want to go back through the book and read it again. Thats the only problem I came across. Oh! And can someone send the WIP from the "?" level? Im a sucker for the piano :roll: