Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

www.hammys2cool4u.org/$.msh

And there we are! I only had one picture to test it on, so it'll probably look a little off with any other, but well just have to see. It would probably work best if the size of the canvas you use is 300 x 400, and the image to be paperized is 292 x 366, is 2 pixels from the bottom, and is right up against the left before liquifying it. To use the mesh, put it somewhere you'll find it, and in the liquify window, load it.

There will likely be problems, I warn. I'll try to fix them if they come up, though. : )

Man, making the top so different from the bottom really makes it a challenge!

Maybe LM is right...though I still think each chapter having it's own boss music would be great, just because I personally would be annoyed at reading the story, then the same boss music coming up, over and over...(Unless it was REALLY good and catchy) But for the sake of being interesting, I have to lean towards keeping the individual boss music, even though it is a challenge to the artists, who are swamped with time.

But this isn't exactly an issue of quality vs. quantity, because, for the most part, the people who have stayed dedicated to this project have their songs (if not done altogether), for the most part done. So it wouldn't exactly get in the way to at least give that extra song a try (considering that we are short of remixers, and until we find some people to replace the others that have left, we have some extra time on our hands to give it a shot)

So yeah, I guess I vote to keep to the original plan.

Yes. I like it so far. Keep up the good work

Next WIP deadline to be announced soon, stay tuned.

Also:

ALL REMIXERS AND ARTISTS PM ME NOW!

If you don't within the next 3 days, we will have to have a "talk".

Checklist *All who pmed me will be in bold*

Remixers:

Ichitootah

Lord Maestro

Monobrow

Soraya

zarvoxthezadvook

Kirbymixer

Geoffrey Taucer

DjBren

Pixietricks

RoeTaKa

Artists:

Hock

Neoforte

Oltri

Claude

Carefree Captain

G Man

KineTheGenius

SOC, Usa, and MaliceX need not worry because they submitted their final mixes.

Remixers are showing that they care. Artists.....one more day and that is it...

Unfortunately, people don't check the Site Projects section as much as they probably should (especially when they're actually part of a project). I've found that taking the passive approach and hoping people will come to you doesn't work very often; it's much better to be active and initiate contact with everyone involved. That way, you know what's up, and you can make sure people remember if they don't make their way to this section of the forums for a long time.

Remixers are showing that they care. Artists.....one more day and that is it...

Unfortunately, people don't check the Site Projects section as much as they probably should (especially when they're actually part of a project). I've found that taking the passive approach and hoping people will come to you doesn't work very often; it's much better to be active and initiate contact with everyone involved. That way, you know what's up, and you can make sure people remember if they don't make their way to this section of the forums for a long time.

I try to contact the artists when I can, but that is more of KWarps part. I got in touch in SOME, but the results weren't all that pleasing.