Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Can I have the bacon?

STFU about the bacon. You dont get the bacon. Dont ask again.

Seriously.

EDIT: Oh, and, I just read the sunday news, and, are we still supposed to express our opinion of dropping the boss music alltogether or was that the issue we previously resolved?

Ya know, I only said it once. And what did you mean by "sexist afoot"?

I'm only doing the credits, but I suppose if anyone would like additional help with their boss songs, I might be able to help with that somehow.

I also have a bunch of ideas for this project, I'm forwarding a notepad file of it all over to Arek and it'll be his decision how he takes or distibutes those ideas. Looks to be exciting though.

I'm only doing the credits, but I suppose if anyone would like additional help with their boss songs, I might be able to help with that somehow.

I also have a bunch of ideas for this project, I'm forwarding a notepad file of it all over to Arek and it'll be his decision how he takes or distibutes those ideas. Looks to be exciting though.

joah!

I was eating a bacon sanwhich while I was reading the "bacon rant"... creepy. I might not be on for a couple of days, so Im wishing everyone an early HAPPY HALLOWEEN! so have fun hurling eggs at private propertes and performing dark rituals to resurect the dark lord!* YAY!

*Redle does not condone the hurling of any type of dairy products and recomends summoning the dark lord under adult supervision.

joah!

JOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

harharharharharharharharhartharharharharharharharharharharharhaarharharharharharharhahrhurthereis atineoneofthoseharharharharharharharharharharharhs

Sunday news to be posted soon by the one and only AREK. Ya, bout time I did this.

KWarp is taking the week off to deal with school, so I am gonna take full control for now.

Too bad I can't contribute in any meaningful fashion, but I can try to keep y'all ROFLed and motivated:

<Cyan_Ide> OK, so you did NOT know that the Fountain of Dreams was for a remix/collaboration project, eh?

<Cyan_Ide> It's gonna be so much fun!

<MaxFrost> nope

<MaxFrost> mostly because a kirby mix project had already been released

<Cyan_Ide> Oh, basically, the remixers are doing the music in the background, and then there's going to be a Flash book made too. We have a team of writers, a team of remixers, and a team of artists. It's going to be a children's storybook.

<@Liontamer> yeesh and shit

<Cyan_Ide> What?

<Cyan_Ide> What happened?

<MaxFrost> ew

<Cyan_Ide> :(

<Cyan_Ide> Huh?

<MaxFrost> kirby storybookized?

<MaxFrost> I don't see it working....of course, my idea of kirby is far different

<Cyan_Ide> :S

<@Liontamer> How do you not see that working?

<MaxFrost> what do you mean what happened?

<@Liontamer> He's a fuggin pink powderpuff for da kidz

<Cyan_Ide> hahaha

<@Liontamer> A storybook

<@Liontamer> "One day Kirby sees some evil shit"

<@Liontamer> *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

<@Liontamer> Kirby eats dat shit

<@Liontamer> ==THE END==

<@Liontamer> That's perfect for the kids

<Cyan_Ide> HAHA

Too bad I can't contribute in any meaningful fashion, but I can try to keep y'all ROFLed and motivated:
<Cyan_Ide> OK, so you did NOT know that the Fountain of Dreams was for a remix/collaboration project, eh?

<Cyan_Ide> It's gonna be so much fun!

<MaxFrost> nope

<MaxFrost> mostly because a kirby mix project had already been released

<Cyan_Ide> Oh, basically, the remixers are doing the music in the background, and then there's going to be a Flash book made too. We have a team of writers, a team of remixers, and a team of artists. It's going to be a children's storybook.

<@Liontamer> yeesh and shit

<Cyan_Ide> What?

<Cyan_Ide> What happened?

<MaxFrost> ew

<Cyan_Ide> :(

<Cyan_Ide> Huh?

<MaxFrost> kirby storybookized?

<MaxFrost> I don't see it working....of course, my idea of kirby is far different

<Cyan_Ide> :S

<@Liontamer> How do you not see that working?

<MaxFrost> what do you mean what happened?

<@Liontamer> He's a fuggin pink powderpuff for da kidz

<Cyan_Ide> hahaha

<@Liontamer> A storybook

<@Liontamer> "One day Kirby sees some evil shit"

<@Liontamer> *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH*

<@Liontamer> Kirby eats dat shit

<@Liontamer> ==THE END==

<@Liontamer> That's perfect for the kids

<Cyan_Ide> HAHA

Never stop with the awesomeness Larry :)