Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I raced Arek online in Mario Kart DS today. From the way he completely pwned me Rainbow Road it seems he still has some life left in him. :wink:

I have some Storybook work to do methinks... but then there's Mario Kart.. decisions.. :P

dude it is thanksgiving break. Play mario kart.

The answers to why this thread has been dead....

Mario Kart DS has officially crippled Milky Way Wishes. ;)

I raced Arek online in Mario Kart DS today. From the way he completely pwned me Rainbow Road it seems he still has some life left in him. :wink:

I have some Storybook work to do methinks... but then there's Mario Kart.. decisions.. :P

dude it is thanksgiving break. Play mario kart.

The answers to why this thread has been dead....

Mario Kart DS has officially crippled Milky Way Wishes. ;)

Then allow me to resuscitate the thread by posting this.

FattyWhaleRough.jpg

Mario KartDS sounds awsome...I just got a job, so Ill get it with my first pay. THEN ILL PWN YOO n00bS!!! IL b ROXXING yur A$$eS!!

... ok, I can see how annoying that realy is

Standard Redle Mas holiday greating:

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't get too smashed!

Someone pause Mario Kart DS for a sec and PM me the pass for the new story book demo!

:evil: TOOK ME A FREAKIN HALF HOUR TO DOWNLOAD IT AND THE PASS DONT WORK!! DAMN YOU KWARP FOR CHANGING THE PASSWORD!! DAMN YOU 56K MODEM FOR SUCKING SO BAD!!DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!:evil:

...sorry. that was a bit mean, But It added some life back to the forum... uh, the project is still on right? lol

Everyone chill jeez. Progress is going as it always was. All remixers made the WIP deadline and/or contacted me about their status, so it is all good. I am thinking you artists also drew stuff....since you know...it is YOU GUYS that are complaining >.>

Hey, I haven't been working at all! Be careful before you make rash generalizations! ;)

Also: Usa was complaining about MKDS, too. He changed the topic in the IRC channel, so BACK OFF THE ARTISTS!!

:P

I should probably mention that I'm going to have a couple of evil exams this week... >_> Stupid end of semester.

I may not have anything drawn for this week =( Preemptive warning in case some deadline jumps out from the bushes, but if my brain explodes I'll see if I can finalize a picture.

FINALS ARE COMING UP! HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAY FOR FINALS

In other words, if finals are something you need to worry about, WORRY ABOUT THEM! They should come first over this. Go study and come back when they are done or whatever.

Study? Nonono, I must have a custom made working Unreal 2004 arena with all my own static meshes and models and textures and crap...I'm so screwed :(

FINALS ARE COMING UP! HOOOOOORAAAAAAAAY FOR FINALS

In other words, if finals are something you need to worry about, WORRY ABOUT THEM! They should come first over this. Go study and come back when they are done or whatever.

Study? Nonono, I must have a custom made working Unreal 2004 arena with all my own static meshes and models and textures and crap...I'm so screwed :(

Gotta love art class final projects!

*waves goodbye to any extra time that existed before final projects*