Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

Me too! And by that I mean... I don't know. The comic? Well here's the skimmy:

I go on Winter Break starting the 15th (ish). Three weeks.

First two weeks or so I'll be working full time, but I'll spend the extra time cleaning my room and doing Kirby project stuff.

Then the final week, I have work vacation too and I am going to SEAL MYSELF AWAY to work on an original animation project.

Also, next quarter I have "Advanved Photoshop Painting for Comic Books" which might (read: Will. The teacher is awesome) give me some skills. Honestly, I know nothing about Comic design except to use Comic Sans MS font and use bold lines for the boarders.

Me too! And by that I mean... I don't know. The comic? Well here's the skimmy:

I go on Winter Break starting the 15th (ish). Three weeks.

First two weeks or so I'll be working full time, but I'll spend the extra time cleaning my room and doing Kirby project stuff.

Then the final week, I have work vacation too and I am going to SEAL MYSELF AWAY to work on an original animation project.

Also, next quarter I have "Advanved Photoshop Painting for Comic Books" which might (read: Will. The teacher is awesome) give me some skills. Honestly, I know nothing about Comic design except to use Comic Sans MS font and use bold lines for the boarders.

Ewwwww.....Comic Sans MS.

ACK!!! I'm waaaay to slow today!! 8O

Today we welcome Hemophiliac to the wonderful and loving art staff of The Kirby Storybook Project!

I'm really neglecting my duties lately. Maybe my moral's worn out. Someone encourage me or something. <(-_-)>

DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!! THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN, KWARP!!! THEY ARE COUNTING ON YOU TO MAKE THIS PROJECT!! SOMEONE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN FOR GODS SAKE!!!!!!!

:lol: Huzzah! I hate to see what happends to the forum when animal crossing:wild world comes out on the 6th... forum of the living dead. :lol:

*approves of Hemo's Floria cover*

Totally not what I was going to do, but I like this one just as much. I think mine was going to end up too complicated anyway. (All 4 seasons at once o_o)

yeah after i made that kwarp mentioned to me about the 4 seasons thing, and i couldn't exactly think of a way to incorporate all 4. 3 of the 4 yes, but kwarp said that'll be fine.

*approves of Hemo's Floria cover*

Totally not what I was going to do, but I like this one just as much. I think mine was going to end up too complicated anyway. (All 4 seasons at once o_o)

Whoa, THREE Floria covers now? Wow! OK, from what I've heard Hemo's will be taken into the finished project (despite what Arek said earlier, but at that time Hemo was not on the project anyway) Awwwww, and it took me whole 2 minutes to do mine! T_T

But, just for you, I will post it here for your enjoyment:

floria-wip.jpg

joah...