Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

This is just another one of those posting-for-the-sake-of-confirming-Im-still-in-the-project posts... but this time I have a reason for posting! Im not sure if I've said this already, and if I did this will be a reminder, Im not good with poetry(I got hiakus down though). I might not be good enough :cry: . I do need to broaden my writing skills and should practice doing some poems, but I dont want to blow this project just so I can "practice". Im always thinking about this project, so naturaly, the thought of me not being able to do poetry came up. This isnt something to discuss here. Lets just say, Im not sure of my abilities. Ill AIM you guys ("you guys" being Kwarp and Arek) when I see you on next time.

This is just another one of those posting-for-the-sake-of-confirming-Im-still-in-the-project posts... but this time I have a reason for posting! Im not sure if I've said this already, and if I did this will be a reminder, Im not good with poetry(I got hiakus down though). I might not be good enough :cry: . I do need to broaden my writing skills and should practice doing some poems, but I dont want to blow this project just so I can "practice". Im always thinking about this project, so naturaly, the thought of me not being able to do poetry came up. This isnt something to discuss here. Lets just say, Im not sure of my abilities. Ill AIM you guys ("you guys" being Kwarp and Arek) when I see you on next time.

Don't worry about it.

Here's the deal folks. In 20 hours or so from this post I'll be on an airplane to Australia. I'll be there till Monday the 2nd Jan 2006.

If there's anything that important that needs to be done, best notify or remind me ASAP. Dont fret though, I'm bringing as much as my computer with me as I can.

THE PLAN!

-Burn a DVD back-up of my computer to take with me on the trip.

-Also burn some things on a CDRs for compatibility's sake

-Clear out some of my iPod for some valuable HD storage for the Storybook Project.

While I'm on this trip, the best way to contact me is by gmail. I'll also watch over the topic as my schedule allows. I have no clue what kind of internet I'll find in Australia. -_-;

PEOPLE, THIS IS WINTER BREAK! TIME TO SET AN ART DEADLINE!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D (Jan 9th)

Oltri: I've seen some concept art, so get to completion on at least two of them!

Hemophiliac: I'd like to see at least 2 more covers done. If you're uncertain about anything, don't hesitate to email me.

Neoforte: You seem 1/2 done with your stuff so I would <3 you if you could finish the other 1/2. =)

Cyan_ide: You chose Hotbeat, so by the end of the break I want to see concept art for all of it. Complete them to get to the bonus level. :P

Carefree Captain: Finish teh Ninja =3

G Man: Awesome work so far. Stay consistent and you'll be in perfect shape.

KineTheGenius/Hock: Dedede animation LOL!!

Hock: Comics? (we must discuss!)

Usa (somehow): ...

SUPER ART TEAM DRAWING SQUAD!! GO!!!

Alright nig's, it is time to set yet another MUSIC WIP DATE!

Finals are over and vacation is here! Time to finalize those songs boys and girls!

WIP check is going to be on JANUARY 15! Even if this is yet another WIP check, please don't slack. We are almost done with this thing! I still am hoping to release this around february. Sadly, my original plan of January doesn't seem possible anymore.

Usa, I need to get in contact with you ASAP, so when you read this, IM Me.

To the rest of you, have fun and lets get these songs done ^_^

EDIT: An Art WIP Deadline was set last page.
Usa (somehow): ...

Huh? What?!? :)

I addressed all the art staff and you got in there with the Cavios cover. =P

That's the part I already understoood, but the "..." didn't make any sense to me :)

Usa, I need to get in contact with you ASAP, so when you read this, IM Me.

Will do, let's hope you are online...

*dances* (>^_^)>

Soo... I'm in a bit of a pickle here.. I'll just quote what I've posted on Actionscript.org >.>\

I have been using Flash 7 at my desktop computer to work on a group project. Currently I'm overseas and I hoped to download a trial version of Flash 7 on another computer over here to continue my work.

So far, this hasn't worked and here's why:

-Macromedia's website only offers a trial version of Flash 8

-When googling, I find trial versions of Flash 6

-When googling I DO NOT find Flash 7.0 for Windows

-When googling, I find versions of Flash 7.2 BUT it will only install if 7.0 is already installed

(NOTE: Moving from Flash 7 to Flash 8 to Flash 7 again will leave some really messy results. I wish to avoid that.)

My options:

-Give up (bad idea)

-Have someone who's better than me at googling find it

-Have someone send me the 7.0 installer via email, AIM, a server, etc.

Can someone be my hero? :(

So far no one there has been any help, which is kinda surprising. o_o;

Come on, I got my copy off of a PC mag from which was bought from a PC Mag being sold in the same country you're currently vacationing at!

Googlesearch site:macromedia.com download "macromedia studio" trial

Now I might be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure Macromedia Studio 8 has Flash 8 in it. :roll: