Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, currently it's my spring break. If it's anyone else's please report in (reply). I need to know who can get to work.

Also, Hock needs a few pictures of piano keys shot at weird angles in order to complete the Nova collage he's working on. Does anyone know where to find some or have the resources to make one?

Also, Hock needs a few pictures of piano keys shot at weird angles in order to complete the Nova collage he's working on. Does anyone know where to find some or have the resources to make one?

Will an electric keyboard's keys work?

KWarp: Yeah, probably. Take a look at Nova and a bunch of pictures and tell me how it comes out. :wink:

Hmm.. :?

March has been a crippling month for everyone. To my understanding next to nothing has been done for this project. Believe me, I've felt the crippling effects myself. My life's divided between 7 academic subjects, after-school sports, and String Quartet. Less than 12 hours of my week actually goes to my leasure time (storybook, message boards, website), which is becoming more of a chore in itself. My weekend consists of at least 30 hours of sleeping to catch up from my 4-5 hour weeknight sleep. Spring break has arrived and I've slept at least 10 hours of every night so far. If anyone understands the plight of our art team, it's me.

Don't think I've wanted this to happen. In fact I'm kicking myself for letting it get so bad. I could have been more active in the project, I could kept in regular contact with all the artists, surely that's something doable right?

It isn't.

The fact is that when I send out emails to the entire art staff, I hear back from less than half of them. Worse yet, my latest request for a headcount went virtually unnoticed. Frankly, we lack centralization, and it's killing us.

The Kirby Storybook Project, unlike any other remix project so far, can't function as a group of individual, isolated staff members doing their own thing and compiling it into an album. This isn't just music, it's an interactive experience that requires constant communication between the staff to make a truely amazing product.

Thus we have the problem: How can 2 people bring together 20 people and get them to become vocal and active in a project without any monetary or legally binding ties, and across great distances no less?

Fandom. Fandom is what inspired Arek to start this project, and fandom is what has brought all our current staff in. Certainly fandom can be the uniting force that gets this project back on it's feet and helps it dash to the goal.

So fellas, it's make or break time. Are we just going hide in a corner and give up, or are we going to finish this project? :P

Nigga we iz finishin this cause we hard like that and that is how we roll.

We aint gonna fall out like we iz some weak ass niggas. We betta then that.

Music is almost done. I personally can't do much besides poke you and ask how art is doing.

Well anyhow...let's get this project going! We are almost done. I know we can make it to the end.

ps my bday is in 6 days