Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

You guys are the most vocal, so I figure your opinions will follow through. I'll leave the voting open for further opinions, but I need to be decisive, so I'm moving on. I'll evaluate each request for a different art style on a case-by-case basis.

So here's my policy Oltri: The art style we lay out is a guideline. If you can make better art in a different style, I say by all means go for it (just let me see the work in progress. :P ).

The style will resemble the quick sketch The G-Man did >_> The reason I wanted other styles is because I don't have a way to make it look crayonish. Photoshop filters suck, and I don't have a program that can emulate crayon properly.

I have stuff due this week, but I could have something on Saturday, though D:

Weird keyboard key pics, eh? I wonder what THAT's for >_>

Speaking of that subject... the face... you can't really get a photorealistic face, so I'll just paint it in as exact and nice-looking as possible.

Jooooooah! Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa, where is Usa? :/.

We still have to render the strings and the piano once more lol. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh.

Annnnnd, #mwwproject has been empty besides Cyan and me, and occassional Taucer forever :(.

Also, happy belated b-day Arek, :) I haven't been around that much, I JUST finished moving.

I need to set achievable Final Art Deadlines again. I want 2/3s of the art team to have their work finished by the end of this month (before AP week).

Volunteers? >.>

Watkinzez: Monday April 17th. Do it or you're off the project.You think I'm a meanie eh? This was at wat's request.. so pretend you didn't read that..

Hemophiliac

Neoforte

Oltri

Cyan_ide

Carefree Captain

G Man

olie!

Rexy