Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

I'm glad that all the songs have been claimed, if not finished yet... but no one seems to have posted their WIPs in quite some time. Should Arek have everyone do so?

Art team, prepare to get pwned. Unless you're done.

Hello people! Long time no see... Since I had work to compose music for a $200.000 TV production, some plugin problems with the upcoming MacOS X 10.4.6 upgrade, and am undergoing a MAJOR keyboard upgrade right now, I haven't been able to do much in the recent time. Kyle's project being delayed added to this slacking period, but I think it will be over as soon as I got my new hardware setup up, running and got accustomed to it.

I want to say I am sorry for that, and this does not at all mean I don't want to finish this. I have already done a lot of tracks on this one and no one will stop me doing the rest, with notable improvement in sound quality as a compensation for the waiting time. I now got the same series keyboard I had before but two generations newer :) Expect something great in the near future!

I'm telling you guys that I have been at work. My problem is, this week had me doing my exams so I couldn't get much finalisation done on the poses that I was requiring. Luckily enough it's bank holiday weekend, so if it's not tomorrow the sketches will be in within the next couple of days.

Also, chances are that I may need to drop Copy for the time being and just focus on getting Hammer established first off. I think I tackled too much at a time. O_o

Hey Kwarp I sent ya an e-mail, really sorry to all but I haven't been able to work as much as I would have liked. Oh yea search for more artists at my school, no one I know seemed interested and I think G-man didn't find anyone either. I'm starting to work on these more (this week is more relaxed than previous ones) so I'll at least get the powers done by next week, hopefully hehe.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around today. Have a JAVA AP on Tuesday on top of homework and such. All artists please send your work by email or PM. I'll be able to evaluate everyone by the end of Tuesday, so if you're not quite done, here's an extra 2 days to do so. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...