Milky Way Wishes: A Kirby Super Star Tribute - History

Arek the Absolute

1) Yep, I'm the Rokemon guy XD

2) Hell, I'd claim a lot more but it looks like most of it is taken. I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder o_O Unless you take multiple artists for the same picture

This coming Tuesday is my last day of summer quarter, so I'll have a three week break. That's the main reason I'm requesting to do this... I'd normally be too busy :(

Well, soon enough I can start drawin'. Just tell me what and I'll give it a shot. I do have a job to worry about so most weekdays I'm not available in the afternoon or night. I always have weekday mornings and weekend evenings though.... oh, and days off. Can't forget about those!

Okay, after a short talk with Arek, I am just going to say that even though I've been on a pretty long hiatus, I still plan on finishing my song. I'm also glad to see that others have been working on their stuff all along. Me? Well I left all my samples/files at my parent's house, and being really busy at school, haven't had any time at all to work on anything, but I have a three week break coming up next week, so I plan on getting it done then. Anyway, glad this project is still coming along.

Edit: Hock seems to have the same schedule as me...I know how it feels, man.

I guess I'll wait for a private message or other instruction to do any writing, but I wanted to post a suggestion...

Would it be acceptable to write at least one of my chapters in children-book poetry style, as opposed to prose? I think it would be a nice change of pace, and it would really fit the child-like theme of the project. Just tell me if it's at least a good idea.

Till then, cya.

~.C.S.~

Overcoat, you bum. There are two of us here...

Also, A quick word.

I have been feeling really down as of late. I really think I am getting a strange depression. I know the reason why, but only reallly a select few of you will understand it.

For this reason, I am going to have to take the rest of this week off to think.

There are things that I just wish never happened in my life...but they are things I can't take back.

Hope you all understand.

KWarp, work your magic.

Also send me the WIP once you get it.