Sonic Adventure DX "Songs" ...more

ZeekSlider

I am probably in the minority, but I love it whenever OCR posts a ReMix with lyrics. However, I find it upsetting that the only Sonic Adventure song that has been covered is Knuckle's theme.

Sonic Generations introduced a remix of a Sonic Adventure song, which prompted me to look into the rest of the catalog. (Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REpxeaWRCTo )

So why not give Sonic's Theme the same treatment with that famous OCR twist? (Link:

)

Or maybe try something obscure and slightly rare, like a country version of Big the Cat's theme? Come to think of it, has anyone here attempted country music as a genre? (Link:

)

Or maybe a version of Amy's theme that doesn't sound like it belongs in a strip club? (Link:

)

Or a version of Eggman's lyrical theme that doesn't flat out make me cringe? (Link:

)

Okay, so maybe I'm asking for covers, but I love it when OCR posts ReMixes with lyrics and vocal work. So much so that I have a playlist dedicated to collecting all those tracks I download from the site. (Current count: 146 tracks; 10.2 hrs) So more in general would be great, but showing these songs some love would also be awesome!

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes up this request!

EDIT

So there's this wiki list I found with all the Sonic Songs to date, including the ones remixed for Sonic Generations. (Link: http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_songs)

I've listen through a couple of the other titles that book end the Sonic Adventures, and I'm slightly even more upset that only two of those themes have received the OCR treatment from those who do vocal and lyrical work! Knuckle's and Silver's themes. What about Shadow's themes? Any one of them would be interesting to hear what the OCR community is capable of doing with them outside of the Rock and Metal genre.

Then there's the Team Chaotix theme from Sonic Heroes (Link:

). On that YouTube page alone, someone suggested to turn that theme into a TV show intro a la NCSI or a similar crime show drama. Frankly, I'd like to hear it as a Stadium Crowd Pep Song given the lyrics.

And how come nobody has tackled Sonic Boom from the Sega CD title yet? There's already a track for Stardust Speedway, and it's using the Japanese soundtrack as the source! Why not give the US localization song some love as well?

It's really unfortunate how often this soundtrack has been remixed and arranged. It almost seems like people don't want to play with it anymore because of how often it's been reviewed.

But I don't know if that's actually true. But, I would really like to hear some of the vocal tracks re-imagined, but there are probably some other projects going on that may encompass it