Looking for a good organ (Not talkin' kidneys or lungs)

Do you have NI Kontakt? If so, get NI Vintage Organs. It's basically their B4-II product, but sampled instead of synthesized - the B4-II is discontinued - and it sounds great. It's got the Hammond B3, C3, and M3s (probably what you'd think of as classic rock organ sound), plus the Vox Continental (In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, House Of The Rising Sun, etc.), and Farfisa Compact (Pink Floyd used it a lot; it's somewhere in between the B3 and Vox sounds).

If you want a more pipe organ sound, Kontakt's got some in its stock library under the Orchestral section, or there's the Project SAM Organ Mystique product - never used it, but the demos sound great and there's a lot of control and options in it.

http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php?search=1&ty[]=i&tg[]=7&pr[]=f

give these a try first?

VB3, according to many organ dudes on KVR, is just the superior hammond.

there are others who favor freebies like Nubi LE.

VH-2 is a good allrounder as well.

Combo Model V is a bit more one-trick but it sounds great.

you can honestly get such great organ sounds from freeware that spending money doesn't really offer huge benefits in sound. what you might get is added versatility (several organ models, fx like rotary speaker included) and maybe that extra bit of faithful emulation. which is hardly going to matter in a mix.

i'm happy with the free ones, but VB3 would be what I'd buy based on user recommendations.

http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php?search=1&ty[]=i&tg[]=7&pr[]=f

give these a try first?

VB3, according to many organ dudes on KVR, is just the superior hammond.

there are others who favor freebies like Nubi LE.

VH-2 is a good allrounder as well.

Combo Model V is a bit more one-trick but it sounds great.

you can honestly get such great organ sounds from freeware that spending money doesn't really offer huge benefits in sound. what you might get is added versatility (several organ models, fx like rotary speaker included) and maybe that extra bit of faithful emulation. which is hardly going to matter in a mix.

i'm happy with the free ones, but VB3 would be what I'd buy based on user recommendations.

Tried downloading them but it says page not found. :(