Chrono Cross - Dream of the Shore Bordering Another World Violin/Piano Thing

• 3 weeks later...

What? Why didn't anyone comment on this? This is really fantastic work! Great job and performances! I would've loved a little more interest in the piano accompaniment--possibly melodies being traded, counter melodies at times, etc. throughout the mix, but this is really great work. The performances sound really nice, the writing is nice, and it just sounds really good. I do have to admit to not being familiar with the source, so heck if I know how much you varied it from the original, but it sounded flourished enough. Thanks for posting it, and best of luck if/when you're shooting for the judges panel.

Thanks C7 and Emunator, maybe people are less familiar with these types of arrangements to critique/listen, but either way - thanks for the feed back =D

I decided to submit it since it got relatively good feedback on youtube, and luckily it was accepted already! So I hope to see it someday here, when I give them them a 192kbs version =)