Album pages

Magnetic Ether

Hey guys,

I've been wondering about this for a while and figured I might as well bring it up.

Sometimes when I'm listening to an album I want to read the write ups for tracks that have been submitted to the site, however it can be difficult to figure out which tracks those are without going through all the remixes of a particular game.

So...I was wondering if it would be possible to list all of the tracks that are on both the site and an album on the album's page? I think it would makes things a lot easier to find.

Thanks,

-Kuolema

Hey guys,

I've been wondering about this for a while and figured I might as well bring it up.

Sometimes when I'm listening to an album I want to read the write ups for tracks that have been submitted to the site, however it can be difficult to figure out which tracks those are without going through all the remixes of a particular game.

So...I was wondering if it would be possible to list all of the tracks that are on both the site and an album on the album's page? I think it would makes things a lot easier to find.

Thanks,

-Kuolema

This is probably being worked on for some time down the line, but it's definitely something I'd like to see as well, so I'll keep it in mind to nag djp about! :-)