OC ReMix WEDDING recommendations list

Liontamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

BTW if anyone's curious, here's the final set of songs that Jenner and I used at our wedding reception that are from OCR (there were about 90-100 songs in total, all of them video game music, but I'm only including the OCR ones here):

Xenogears - When the Smoke Clears

Bust a Groove - Bust This Groove '81

Chrono Trigger - Gale of Ages

Chrono Trigger - Gale of Ages

Chrono Trigger - Town Life in Piano

DDRMax - Insomniac Skies

Donkey Kong Country 2 - A New Place

Final Fantasy 13 - Blue Skies

Final Fantasy IV - Theme of Love for Guitar Duet

Final Fantasy IX - Melodies of Life Arranged

Final Fantasy V - A Healer's Touch

Final Fantasy VI - A Day in the Life of a Gambler

Final Fantasy VI - Canvas of Dreams

Final Fantasy VII - Daydreaming Again

Final Fantasy X - How Much Longer

Final Fantasy XI Online - While San d'Oria Sleeps

Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past - Sacred Flute

Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening - Symphonic Ballade

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time - Hawaii Shoppin

Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nayru's Love

Mega Man 9 Back in Blue - Shopping Network

Secret of Mana - Dragon Song

Seiken Densetsu 3 - This Heart

Wild Arms - A Ring and a Promise

Xenogears - Dale of the Wind

Xenogears - When the Smoke Clears

KF

• 4 weeks later...
I'm posting this wedding OC ReMix list I made for our fan Christina back in May, because I saw @tehonebeast on Twitter about to play some of the community's tracks for another wedding. So here's a recommendation list.

As someone who is just getting into the planning phase of a wedding - I was just getting ready to do something like this. Thanks Larry - this helps me out a ton.

• 11 months later...

My sister and brother-in-law got married to TheWingless' 'All the world in One Girl'. When they kissed, that song started playing. When they walked up the aisle, they had a harpist playing 'Eyes on Me' from FFVIII.

The reception was cool, too. In addition to regular music, they played some unconventional OCR hits on the dancefloor: NoppZ - 'Hyrule Party Mix', Star Salzman -'The Incredible Singing Robot', and Mazedude - 'Battling Organs'. I was the only person on the dancefloor for the latter two. Strange choices but I loved the vibe!

• 4 months later...

Needs more Radical Dreamers 'Ending ~ Le Trésor Interdit' (link). The OST is already perfect in my opinion aside for the SNES sound quality.

I believe 'Dreaming' by Kaijin is a most excellent remix of this song that still fits perfectly in a wedding ceremony.

http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00892/

Also 'Le Trésor Interdit' from the Thieves of Fate album, even though it's not on OCRemix (link).

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

I got married last month and I used OCRemix for all of our music. We sent as many people towards the site as we could but we'd like to help out on the site too.

Here is is list of all the music that we used for the wedding:

http://sarah.draknek.org/WeddingMusic.pdf

Unfortunately the youtube playlist at the top no longer exists however the list of music may be helpful for others. There's over 6 hours of music included in the list, split up by whether we thought it would be better to play it before the ceremony or in the reception (or both!). 

So yeah, have fun with that, hope it helps and thank you so much to the wonderful OC Remix community!