Audio Engineering: A Tribute to Cid - History

Mirby

Since it's obvious the album's not going to get finished in time, I'd rather spend some additional time making mine actually sound GOOD and not incredibly rushed due to the crap load of pressure that's currently being piled on.

But I do however have a concrete arrangement structure, and got things clicking in place. Now comes the thought of actually making it sound AMAZING, if you get my drift. :P

I'd rather spend some additional time making mine actually sound GOOD and not incredibly rushed due to the crap load of pressure that's currently being piled on.

What pressure? I'm just havin' fun usin' those screencaps! XD

also I'd rather you did that too. :D

The project schedule was quite ambitious, so it's pretty cool to see how fast this album came together.

For a directorial debut, and without a co-director at that, I'd say Mirbs deserves some kudos. :)

well thanks :3

but i'd still like someone to look over the tracks aside from me. i love everything, i need someone else to look these over

also, i just realized... if we look at the FF 25th as Capcom treated SF's and is treating MM's (the year following the anniversary date) then this still falls within the 25th year of FF. yay