Audio Engineering: A Tribute to Cid - History

Mirby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Right back at the start when Legendaryfrog stepped in to give us his thumbs up, I nearly spoke up and said we should get him involved, the animate a Cid trailer or something, it'd be awesome :razz:

Sadly he's a busy man but his hand-drawn animated Cids never cease to crack me up:

018.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what does emerge though :)

This is something djp brought up doing and I'd like for it to be done. I already have someone else working on something (including the album art), I just need to know which Cid he wants.

Also I was totally lazy and haven't really been recruiting for the art, though I'm back in full gear doing that. XD

for those curious i posted about it on both the ocdeviants page as well as the deviantart project forums, so that should help get a bit of art. I am also personally working on cid highwind and depending on how that goes, i miiiight do cid haze.

Gonna start wrappin' this up now. Final deadline set to May 1; that gives you the rest of the month. Get me finished unmastered WAVs by then for your songs or you will be removed from the project.

I'd like to see finished art by then as well. I'd rather not have this project suffer massive delays due to the art aspect much like Milky Way Wishes did.