Audio Engineering: A Tribute to Cid - History

Mirby

good to know. ill put the crunch on it. I had someone offer to trade deviant point for cids. i can link you to her page if you want her to just fill in the missing cids that don't get don't by the deadline. i would provide the deviant points :)

Oh, just noticed my Cid has an artist :)

Curious to see which form f that Cid it'll be of, and then will it match the song :shock: Some suspense :razz:

Well at least things are 'slowly' happening :)

Really hope we get FF8 and FF12 Cids, they are really notable. I also hope we get FF1 but actually it would fit if he were absent :P

Oh, just noticed my Cid has an artist :)

Curious to see which form f that Cid it'll be of, and then will it match the song :shock: Some suspense :razz:

Well at least things are 'slowly' happening :)

Really hope we get FF8 and FF12 Cids, they are really notable. I also hope we get FF1 but actually it would fit if he were absent :P

FF12 is in the works and I believe there's FF1 as well... FF8 I want done (preferably by Akuma since that WIP was incredible) but not sure if that'll happen since I can't reach him.

Also your Cid's art is already done, and it's fantastic.

Right back at the start when Legendaryfrog stepped in to give us his thumbs up, I nearly spoke up and said we should get him involved, the animate a Cid trailer or something, it'd be awesome :razz:

Sadly he's a busy man but his hand-drawn animated Cids never cease to crack me up:

018.jpg

Looking forward to seeing what does emerge though :)

If you guys are still looking for a artist to do album art, I'll throw in my hat into the ring

Maybe something like this, but with Cids? (There will be so many Cids)

chibi_final_fantasy_vii_by_legendaryfrog-d58v87z.jpg

Also what a difference 10 years makes!

Oh, I misread that you needed artist for individual pictures of Cid, and not album art. I can do that too! (Or both, if you like my Chibi FF characters)

Dunno which Cid I would draw, but the style would be like one of these:

http://legendaryfrog.deviantart.com/art/Jet-Force-Gemini-Vela-196453630?q=gallery%3Alegendaryfrog%2F175828&qo=38

http://legendaryfrog.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Selphie-and-Fujin-169819509?q=gallery%3Alegendaryfrog%2F175828&qo=54

Edited by LegendaryFrog

Just like to say I have always 'loved' your chibi characters and your animations (you might have got that from my previous post)...

So if your prepared to make some artwork with just one i'd humbly request you do FF12 Cid, so that you've got a complete set (since you've already done all the others :-P)

On the other hand album art with all of them lined up would be a cool update to your old conga line :)

First post updated! We're in the home stretch (for the most part).

However this means that all art needs to be finished and turned in ASAP if it hasn't already.

Also I don't think I have anyone down for the actual album art, for the cover itself. That... yeah that takes priority now.

Is Lightfoot still drawing 1 cid? Or could you take him up on his offer of 'all' of them?

EDIT: Also, for completeness sake list my track as a collaboration from: Tom Swift + Bex Jackson

I had some help with extra drums :)