FF6 Remix Project -- 2 Week Extension

Jason Covenant

Brandon droppin in with bass and vox! YES!

I heard your DoD track and I think it would fit the style to have highly improvised vocals.

If Rexy wants to sing too, then yeah. That would be rad-tastic.

But yeah, I think I could possibly mic the kit. (getting a new $3000 kit soon anyway. :DDD)

Just grab my bro some brushes (I'll call it a 'gift') and slap some mics on.

An SM57 overhead and a RODE NT2-A 5 to 10 meters in front or something.

What are your thoughts on that?

Well, Weisty...Chernabogue. Now this is hard.

I have to say No to someone. It's unfortunate. With guitars there's always space...

But drums are sorta on their own.

I'll talk to the other guys. Sorry, I'll have to say No to someone though.

And Mirby, if you want to help with Vocals and lyrics that would be cool. :D

Bluesy vocals are more improvised than dead on anyway.

Love you all. <3 This community is the best community.

Excellent. Yeah. I was gonna try get a WIP together first but okay.

Mirby: Lyrics/Scatty Vocals (Looking forward to those! :D)

Brandon Strader: Sick nasty guitar leads and some bass. Vocals too!

Rexy: Piano/Keys laying the groovitational pull. (Not sure if she wants to sing or not though)

Wiesty: Percussion and Organ (Gonna be freeeaaaking awesome)

Tuberz: meh i do guitar and vocals whatevs

Hope that helps man. We might just have a rad direction for it too! :D

I would like to join if it's possible, I would like to make a dance/electronic version for either "Blackjack" or "Serpent Trench" theme :) I can claim a track for 2 weeks if I do a wip? You can expect me to get something here in 5 days, either of those, one only probably : )

In case I do something else to fill in later on, the track I'd also fill in for would be "Grand Finale?" and I'd love to make it a collaboration, with anyone who wants to make it electronic/upbeat, or anything cool sounding, I mean the original rocks :D

I would like to join if it's possible, I would like to make a dance/electronic version for either "Blackjack" or "Serpent Trench" theme :) I can claim a track for 2 weeks if I do a wip? You can expect me to get something here in 5 days, either of those, one only probably : )

In case I do something else to fill in later on, the track I'd also fill in for would be "Grand Finale?" and I'd love to make it a collaboration, with anyone who wants to make it electronic/upbeat, or anything cool sounding, I mean the original rocks :D

If you claim a track now, you'll have until 3/15 to produce a wip. Of any of those tracks you mentioned, do you want to make a claim?

I had some thinking about which I should do. And I had a big change of plans. :D

Well all three of those tracks would sound great, I've had a small thought about which fits the best in more dancy styles, which is probably "Serpent Trench" because of the more obvious chordings.

"Blackjack" is a little more challenging but also seems like a feasible track, I wanted to remix even without the project, so I might do it later on. :)

And "Grand Finale?" is frightening to consider putting as a 4x4 dance track, it's very complicated and seems to be very hard to mix right, seems like impossible to put through a decent mix on that one without crushing the BPM device on my daw and it directly provokes my skills so...

I made my choice, "Grand Finale?" it is :grin: you can put me down for it.

In case anyone wants to collaborate on the other 2 tracks, I'd be willing to help but I'll stay with this one. Makes things more clear :D thank you

Update: the mix I've done the main rhythm, I'll have to continue after the 3rd of march though, no computer till then :)

• 3 weeks later...

Wazzup with this project ?:)

I decided not to continue my work for this project because I do not know when I'll finish it, it's on pause at the moment and will remain until, well I don't know when. Just gonna submit to the normal OCR when it's done I guess, and maybe for the bonus disc if this project isn't released.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...