FF6 Remix Project -- 2 Week Extension

Jason Covenant

If I do another for real, it wouldn't be for a couple of months - I'm busy with other things, and I want to see how I fare with my existing load.

The main reasons I was thinking this one is that I am passionate about the music for FF6, had started a FF6 project before, and see that there is existing work here languishing.

If I do another FF though, it wouldn't be FF10 - I do not find a lot of the music personally memorable. Same with FF8, but I do have more of an attachment to the music there.

I have to give it some thought though. I am currently busy with Lufia 2, Secret of Mana, and as a new co-director for Breath of Fire I & II. I also run the OCR TF2 server (& also the main pivot as to when the server gets filled), and am set to create the websites for an assortment of projects, as well as continually learning code. This is on top of everything else I do.

If I do another FF though, it wouldn't be FF10 - I do not find a lot of the music personally memorable. Same with FF8, but I do have more of an attachment to the music there.

*cough*YoushoulddoFFTacticsthen*cough*

...I don't actually have anything pertinent to the thread to contribute, aside from regret that the project's apparently dead. :tomatoface: I was looking forward to having TWO awesome FF6 albums at my ears' disposal.

I wouldn't count this one out just yet. However, with the announcement of Balance and Ruin, the aggressive timeline just isn't necessary. I'm pretty sure a good chunk of claims are still being held sincerely. Of course, rabid fans of the game's music will always want as many mixes as they can get, and the sooner the better, but it does make sense, if this project is going to continue, to push it back maybe even a couple years.