Hello again everybody!

RealFolkBlues

Hey OCR! A few of the older posters may remember me (posted in gendisc and PPR a bit back in the day and participated in some meet-ups) and I pretty much just wanted to say it's good to be back! The place looks great. I wasn't sure what has changed in the 3-4 years I haven't had good computer access. Anybody wanna give me an update on what, if anything significant has happened over the years, either with the site or its members? Have any subforums been deleted? Is DJP in the games/music industry now? Did Taucer go to the Olympics? Will Lassie get Timmy out of the old well in time?

Anyways, hello to all!

Hey OCR! A few of the older posters may remember me (posted in gendisc and PPR a bit back in the day and participated in some meet-ups) and I pretty much just wanted to say it's good to be back! The place looks great. I wasn't sure what has changed in the 3-4 years I haven't had good computer access. Anybody wanna give me an update on what, if anything significant has happened over the years, either with the site or its members? Have any subforums been deleted? Is DJP in the games/music industry now? Did Taucer go to the Olympics? Will Lassie get Timmy out of the old well in time?

Anyways, hello to all!

Yo dude, wondered what had happened to ya! Welcome back! No Taucer Olympics yet, but who knows about his kids.

I suppose it'd be a slight bit short-notice to see you at MAGFest tomorrow. :(

The judges can DJP, we've released a ton of awesome albums, OA very nearly destroyed the OCR kingdom, The Coop is still making awesomely long christmas poems, June is Boss Month, and the OCAD podcast is a relatively big hit around here, I suspect because of Stevo's beard. That should be a good starting point for ya.

Welcome back. 8-)

Holy crap, RealFolkBlues sighting! Have any other moments of subconsciously saying "Thank you bitch" to another waitress :lol: ?

A lot of us aren't around to respond because we're all at MAGFest this year - there's over 60 from OCR here this year, which is nuts. Every year there is more and more that go to MAGFest. You need to go again, you'll definitely have a blast!

Other than that, lots of albums have released on OCR - we've released 31 albums so far, including soundtracks to several games. Lots of songs have been posted, and lots of more minor cosmetic/policy changes have happened. You should check the music out, lots of quality stuff has been posted in the past few years! I hope you're back for good though, it would be great to see you here again, and hopefully at future MAGFests :) .

Holy crap, RealFolkBlues sighting! Have any other moments of subconsciously saying "Thank you bitch" to another waitress :lol: ?

...I don't know what you're talking about. :wink: Nah that's strictly for OCR IHOP breakfast meet-ups.

A lot of us aren't around to respond because we're all at MAGFest this year - there's over 60 from OCR here this year, which is nuts. Every year there is more and more that go to MAGFest. You need to go again, you'll definitely have a blast!

Man it's been killing me not going now for years. Especially since the last time I went I got robbed on that Rock Band contest so hard.

Other than that, lots of albums have released on OCR - we've released 31 albums so far, including soundtracks to several games. Lots of songs have been posted, and lots of more minor cosmetic/policy changes have happened. You should check the music out, lots of quality stuff has been posted in the past few years! I hope you're back for good though, it would be great to see you here again, and hopefully at future MAGFests :) .

Yeah man the site looks the same but there is what looks to be a staggering amount of new awesome in the form of those albums. I've started streaming them and am pretty excited. Seriously, :nicework:

EDIT: Oh, and thanks man! I'm back for good, so you'll see me again for sure.

I remember you being the dude who played impossible Guitar Hero songs on expert with the guitar behind your back. Sound about right? :nicework:

Welcome back!

Lol, yeah that was me. Thanks DJP!

I also remember that game of Ultimate we played during the VGL DC weekend & that BBQ we had at Burke Lake Park. Those were some good old days. But yeah, a lot of us are still around!

So you committing to MAGFest 11?

Indeed, that was a lot of fun. Man, I would love to say definitely so about M11 (jeez, I was there at M3 <-old man voice,) but it's tough with ye old family. That having been said, I am gonna make a concerted effort, especially now that I'm back here on OCR.