An airplaine game for PS3

Esker

Recommend me an airplane game for PS3. If you have a reason for me to acquire a title let me know or if you just think of a good title just post it here. It's been a long time I want to acquire this type of game but I left a lot of time pass and now I have plenty option and I don't know which one to get it. So I need some help on the subject. It can be one of modern planes or old ones, I think their both are cool.

There is an Ace Combat: Assault Horizon but I was thinking of another better option, but seeing the way this thread went I think it will be my best option.

No one really played this kind of game?

It can be multiplataform or just saw a good review about it.

Everything I've seen on Assault Horizon looks kind of negative. Unfortunately for you, Ace Combat 6 wasn't released on PS3; it's supposedly much better than Assault Horizon and is my favorite flying game by far. Perhaps Assault Horizon will be okay for you though, especially if you haven't played Ace Combat 6, which would probably ruin Assault Horizon for you.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon may not have a great plot, but its gameplay is pretty good so I would suggest that for you. If you want to play a good airplane game, I suggest hooking up that PS2 and purchasing Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War. The plot is amazing, the missions are fast-paced, the music is the best in the series, the visuals are great for a 2005 game, everything is good about Ace Combat 5. My screen name is even based off a character/myth/flight squadron in the game. It's that good :)

Everything I've seen on Assault Horizon looks kind of negative. Unfortunately for you, Ace Combat 6 wasn't released on PS3; it's supposedly much better than Assault Horizon and is my favorite flying game by far. Perhaps Assault Horizon will be okay for you though, especially if you haven't played Ace Combat 6, which would probably ruin Assault Horizon for you.

Assault Horizon does not take place in the same universe as Ace Combat 6. Assault Horizon takes place in the real world, whereas Ace Combat 6 takes place in a fictional world called Strangereal. I am so serious. Look it up on Acepedia :)

What you said was a main question for me, I didn't ask it cause I didn't intended to make things complicated, but since I ain't got much opinions about it I am gonna make this question.

Does it really influence the gameplay, or maybe it's a huge contribuition to the storyline, having real world scenario or is just good watch those scenario in a HD screen?

What you said was a main question for me, I didn't ask it cause I didn't intended to make things complicated, but since I ain't got much opinions about it I am gonna make this question.

Does it really influence the gameplay, or maybe it's a huge contribuition to the storyline, having real world scenario or is just good watch those scenario in a HD screen?

Well, it primarily affects storylines. There's a continuity that exists in the Ace Combat franchise, and originally the games stuck to that continuity until Ace Combat: Joint Assault came out on the PSP.

Presumably, Namco believed that having excellent graphics would make AH standout, and the story was written by a New York Times Best Seller, but the game received average reviews.

What made Ace Combat 5 and 6 good compared to AH was the plot and gameplay. Right from the bat (in AC 5) you are involved in a complex turn of events that lead to war between two superpowers. The game has plenty of twists, and you actually connect with characters. Maybe having a silent protagonist also helped :)!!

Well, it primarily affects storylines. There's a continuity that exists in the Ace Combat franchise, and originally the games stuck to that continuity until Ace Combat: Joint Assault came out on the PSP.

Presumably, Namco believed that having excellent graphics would make AH standout, and the story was written by a New York Times Best Seller, but the game received average reviews.

What made Ace Combat 5 and 6 good compared to AH was the plot and gameplay. Right from the bat (in AC 5) you are involved in a complex turn of events that lead to war between two superpowers. The game has plenty of twists, and you actually connect with characters. Maybe having a silent protagonist also helped :)!!

Ace combat 6 turned to use the same twist as ace combat 4, having the story being witnessed from someone outside the war. the young boy in the Usean side and the woman trying to find her familly getting back to gracemeria.) adding a real human value to the story.

Ace combat 5 rely on a very twisted plot and everything is there in front of you since the beginning (the legend of the razgriz) , Ace combat zero was different shorter (but harder) and having the storie being reconstructed by a journalist year afer (also witness testimony was changing depending of your gameplay) but it was a good complement to learn how the Ace combat 5 war was possible.

Also as a fan from the beginning, i found fun to play ace combat 4 in the usea in the opposite direction that Ace combat 2 did.