PRC210 - Results Time - Mantra in the Dessert (Faxanadu + Castle of Illusion)

Bundeslang

It's results time.

The votes are in.

Total number of mixes - 4

Total number of votes - 6

Maximum Score - 18.

Chroxic did a nice one, and received some points by several voters, six points is not enough to escape the last place wooden spoon.

Zerothemaster was in the race for second place till the end, but with 10 points he is only one point away from that, but it's enough to claim the third place.

Evktalo received only one point more as Zerothemaster, but that's enough to end second, with 11 points.

And the first three PRC's in a row winner ever is DJ Mokram by unanimous decision, 18 points.

Congratulations DJ Mokram, you are not only the first one who wins three PRC's in a row, but you are also the first one who ever came in the position to do that:lol:. To stay relaxed under that pressure is a big prestation. The concurrention was big as well, but Chroxic, Evktalo and Zerothemaster couldn't beat you (again).

You know how it works, you may select the next source for PRC211. Send your source to me by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix). Do that as soon as you can, but before Friday.

Remember to select a source with a MID file added. You may also select a source without a MID, but then you must provide a second source with a MID file.

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC210

Still can't believe a deaf guy composing with a gamepad won one (let alone three) round.

Also, am I really the first person to do a Hat Trick in this compo? :dstrbd:

Pick a good theme, man!
Tbh, one song might sound appealing to a person and horrible to another. 'Good' is subjective.

The last two sources I picked were met with underwhelming reaction (proly due to the 'Big N' bias).

I just hope #211 won't turn into a zero entry round...

Still can't believe a deaf guy composing with a gamepad won one (let alone three) round.

Also, am I really the first person to do a Hat Trick in this compo? :dstrbd:

Tbh, one song might sound appealing to a person and horrible to another. 'Good' is subjective.

The last two sources I picked were met with underwhelming reaction (proly due to the 'Big N' bias).

I just hope #211 won't turn into a zero entry round...

Yes you are the first one.

The reason is that in normal situations (with no double winners) it is not possible to win three in a row because the winner of a round is not allowed to enter the next one. But because some ties appeared (and winners are allowed to remix the source from the other) you where able to enter (and win) three in a row.

Because this time you claimed all the first place votes, you cannot win four in a row, because next round you only may enter with a bonus round (so you cannot win).