Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time ReMix Project - On Hold

Theophany

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here's a short WIP / proof-of-concept for a more arranged Credits remix:

EDIT: More complete version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vim7sx7946tpgst/Sauraen%20-%20Ocarina%20of%20Time%20End%20Credits%20Remix%20WIP%202.mp3

Old version: https://soundcloud.com/sauraen/ocarina-of-time-end-credits-remix-demo

Edited by Sauraen

• 8 months later...

I am actually interested in Requiem of Spirit... I think I could do a nice violin/vocal arrangement of the piece... :)

Also, can someone add me under the "Performers Available for Collaboration" section of the first post? I think it would make it easier for people to find me that way. I can do live violin and female vocals :)

Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Well, last I recall, they were more or less okay with it being resuscitated under a new name, new management, etc. but retaining whichever artists were still on board and whichever tracks still made sense.

So it's a weird purgatory state until we can turn our attentions to it... it needs a hands-on director & a lot of re-organization & re-conceptualization, and right now everybody has something else going on, so we're still planning on circling back...

• 7 years later...

So, I was thinking that Ocarina of Time is going to have a 25-year-anniversary in November. Are we going to see this album or another album by then? It has plenty of little tunes that would be great for an album. 

(if any mod is reading this, please let me know in which forum I could create an album request)