I am new so I hope I am doing this right

jrbirdman

I would like to request a list of music that includes vocals or a downlink to every song with vocals to date. I know this is a strange request but there are so many talented musicians and vocalists on here it's unreal. I love this site and all the people that are a part of it from forum members to contributors. Thank you ALL for making this website my home away from home. My best regards to all, Jeremy

Off the top of my head, I say check anything by AkumajoBelmont, Jillian Aversa or DragonAvenger. They have nice songs with vocals in them.

Also great is some of the tracks off of Mattias Haggstrom Gerdt's The Answer Armored Core tribute album, with vocals from the latter two singers above. Some good rap includes Nairobi Hop on the Super Dodge Ball album. Some good vocals on the NiGHTS album, too.

Of course, don't limit yourself to vocal-only tracks. I LOVE vocals, but most of my songs have no vocals in them.