There are some issues with the video on the home page overriding the drop-down menu

jordanrooben

Yeah, the album preview video on the home page shows up over top of drop down menus sometimes. I've tested it in chrome and IE. I'm not sure about firefox. One thing in common was that the two computers I tested it on both had a widescreen monitor. I remember it showing up properly on a full screen monitor with IE. Hope the info helps. It's not a huge problem, but, the home page at least should be glitch free. :lol:

It's been doing it to me for about two months now, too, at least in Chrome. Haven't paid attention to whether it does it in Firefox too though. I meant to make a mention of it, but I guess it slipped my mind. :tomatoface: And it doesn't really bother me all that much, which probably also contributed to my failure to mention it - honestly, I usually just click on the menu heading before it even has time to register.

Oh, and I'm on a widescreen laptop as well... but it was fine for the first few months that I viewed it on this laptop. It really just started doing it sometime around mid November - late October-ish.

EDIT: Just occurred to me, I remember it starting right after the front video got changed to something new. Maybe the source of the problem stems from there.

SECOND EDIT: Just checked for you - the drop menu is on top like it's supposed to be when using Firefox, so maybe that'll help.